JELLY ROCK

Mythic_Gears

purple sus
Trusted
Jun 24, 2021
There is a rock, directly outside spawn and it jiggles. Keenu and Glitch want to fix the rock so he doesnt move, I say the Jelly Rock is an endangered species and must be protected AT ALL COSTS. Help me save the Jelly Rock.
In the rocks very short time of jelly-ing, it has caught the attention of many players, both old and new. It is vital to the servers survival that the rock remains in the map.

Help us save the Jelly Rock, comment below why we NEED the Jelly Rock, maybe we can convince the evil roots not to remove it.

Moderator Mythic Gears (i got mod so shameless plug)

• Agree
Reactions: TerrA

Mythical

Donator
Donator
Oct 28, 2021
+1 seems very mature only got caught jiggling a few times very responsible and nice guy should fit the position very well

• Agree
Reactions: Mythic_Gears

Gretta Cumburg

Woke Maccas Worker
Trusted
Aug 7, 2021
Rockingham, WA
Massive -1

Well know within the community to be CRINGE and MINGY
it's so called "jiggle" is unbelievable and is not fit for my serious RP relations and situations, having it "jiggle" while I am trying to RP ruins my RP IMMERSION as rocks should not "jiggle".
The rock should be REMOVED as RP is meant to be SERIOUS, and quite frankly, this is a joke!!!!!!

REMOVE THE ROCK OR YOU WILL NOT SEE ME RPing NEAR SPAWN!!!

Mythical

Donator
Donator
Oct 28, 2021
Massive -1

Well know within the community to be CRINGE and MINGY
it's so called "jiggle" is unbelievable and is not fit for my serious RP relations and situations, having it "jiggle" while I am trying to RP ruins my RP IMMERSION as rocks should not "jiggle".
The rock should be REMOVED as RP is meant to be SERIOUS, and quite frankly, this is a joke!!!!!!

REMOVE THE ROCK OR YOU WILL NOT SEE ME RPing NEAR SPAWN!!!
I comepltelt disagree with this statement only is it not coming from a completely unreliable source but it’s comepltey false not only have you just left a sour tast or n our mouths but I believe this deserves a massive warn and maybe perma ban I am gone to give this comment a massive -1 and hope a moderator deals with it.