James Simos' Commissioners Application

JamesSimos

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186261269

Discord User#: Jameo#0303

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1667201802154.thumb.png.750e9a91392d96d08e5bb9f0e46bb207.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1667201840054.thumb.png.e2d78bffc6afc1e2ebce80ec98fd9d8c.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): As shown above 0

What is your current Police rank?: Chief Superintendent

What is your current SWAT rank?: Command Sergeant Major

What is your current Detective rank?: Detective Chief Superintendent

What are your other ranks? (Sniper, Medic, etc.): I am max on everything except Juggernaut

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner/Commander/Dt-CO?: I believe I should be a Commissioner based on my experience within in the role reaching Police Commissioner on Supremacy and PD-HC on Iconic which I believe reflects who I am and my intentions within the community as I look to rejoin the command team and pickup where I left off. I think I am mature and capable to handle this role once again and if given the opportunity I will not disappoint and show my love to the PD like I did once before. Since joining darkrp back in 2020 on supremacy I have always expressed interest in those who knew me before PD was all I did and I have found that enjoyment I had before, going through the ranks brought excitement and made me want to keep going along with a good command team to look up to I wanted nothing more then to be in their shoes as I started learning more and more about the PD and creating fun events and ideas for people and I would love to achieve that again.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: I will bring activity to the force, experience and maturity. At the moment PD is not going the best to the public eye with all the doors being unlocked and a lot of carelessness being thrown around, I want to fix this and enforce rules that we should all be abiding by and with my prior experience and activity I believe I can.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?: My experience in the command team benefits me in a great way as well as my approach and maturity in situations and decision making, I am able to take feedback well and turn it constructive to build off of it, and my ability to make friends, I love talking to the people in the community and have even made some new friends in my time back in orbital.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Yes I do

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I do

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: Yes I do

Clown says it may of been too early to apply when I applied for commandeer, applies 1 day later.

Nah in all seriousnes, I have to give James a massive +1

I worked closely with James back on Supremacy. The first sign I noticed he was dedicated was when he surprised me showing me he was up until like 3 am making PD tests (which I had to fix because well, he was up at 3am so lots of mistakes but I cannot blame him). James is by far the best commissioner I have worked with as well as Police High Command.. I am not saying that because I am friends with him, I actually mean that. I have never seen someone to dedicated to the role who takes time out of their lives to improve the Police Department all together.

Not only this, but he is, like myself, becoming very active in PD. It was a shame we didn't get to see James's full protentional back in those times, but I knew some of the amazing fucking plans he had. I know if chosen, he will serve as a great assets to the Command team. His knowledge of the Police Department is definitely worthy of recognition. He is always helpful to new recruits and probational constables, as well as always willing to lend a hand to even those who may further up the chain.

Furhtermore, Jameses maturity is one to commend here. I wont elaborte furhter, thats how confident I am in him.

Will be great to work along side you again like the good old days. Just don't make test at 3AM

+1 ooh fancy

Honestly l don't no you much but you definitely know what it takes to be apart of PD and SWAT, also that you quite a high rank saying that you know the in and outs of what being a PD takes, one last things is that you have no warns saying that you tremendously understand the sever rules and are able to roleplay without breaking and rules ( a true legend )

(you should have done for commander we need better commanders not a single one can mark a private test)

Best of luck in the future mate

+1

James is a great member of the Police Department with previous HIGH COMMAND experience and I'd say it's a good idea to bring back some of the old command team as the current state of PD is appalling and requires a breath of fresh air. I know that there are some rumors about James that have been exaugurated a little bit, but I can assure you that he isn't trying to harm the server in anyway and will try his hardest to gain the servers trust again.

- Your Mother, ZomZie

+1

You are an Ex-High Command, I see you playing PD a bit and I would say you are nice to be around.

I do see some problems. You are a returning player and things may have changed since your time, activity in-game isn't the best but not the worst.

Hi Mr James Jay

It has come to my attention that you are a very active member of the orbital servers police department which is of the utmost importance when applying for police commissioner. I believe you would fit perfectly into the current and emerging roster of the orbital servers police department commissioner position due to your positive qualities that you have exhibited through your many days and hours dedicated to the orbital servers police department. Due to these positive features I believe you should be a commissioner.

+1