Jakeeyo - Ban Appeal

Jakeeyo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17667755

In-game name: jakeeyo

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 23/09/21 8:20 ACST

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Froakie

Further details: I was banned for ARDM and due to a recent 3hr BL for ARDM I was subjected to a 1 Day SB which is completely fine and reasonable and I understand that. What I am making this appeal for is the LTAP extra 1-day ban, the reason I left was purely due to rage and I regret it intensely. What I want to appeal is the 1 day extra that I received, I did not intend to leave to avoid punishment and the reason I left was purely down to petty emotions and would appreciate the ban to be put down to the original date 24/09/21 8:20 ACST.

Any evidence you can provide: I have almost explained everything in the last paragraph however one thing I did before I left I said in voice chat "Just ban me I'm getting off" I now can see how the Admin may have taken this differently from the original intention I had which was purely petty emotions for my dumb mistake.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: The day after my ban I've come to the realization of what I did. Essentially what happened is me and 2 others were raiding and saw 2 to 3 cops running at us with tasers out and we went into the tunnel next to us, I started shooting which is what caused me to get the ARDM ban. In conclusion, I am not trying to justify my ARDM ban because that is completely reasonable however I would like to have my LTAP ban appealed and have 1 day taken off my ban, thank you.

SCGarrysmod.PNG.4675aa69e15ad11801dc810533ec7a8d.PNG

you left the server as I was writing out the ban if you had just stayed on for another 5 seconds instead of quitting out of the game this would have been avoided ltap is when you leave or kill yourself during a sit and that is what you did so i added ltap which doubles the punishment.

you left the server as I was writing out the ban if you had just stayed on for another 5 seconds instead of quitting out of the game this would have been avoided ltap is when you leave or kill yourself during a sit and that is what you did so i added ltap which doubles the punishment.

I was under the impression at the time that you were able to ban me even if i was offline and as stated in the appeal i was acting off dumb emotions