Jake The Mate // Tod Bundys Trusted App

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/Id/GirlzLikeBears/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65384260

Your in-game name: Tod Bundy

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): at the time of making this, 1 day 19hours 3minutes

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have 1 warning from Lolly

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I don’t believe I ‘Deserve’ the rank as it’s something it’s not really up to me on having or not, it’s up to the people who think I deserve it. It’s not something I can get overtime, it’s something I have to earn, which I hope it is something I’ve earned.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? Well to be fair, it’s not something I need to help the community, when I can just be a plain character apart of the server helping out the newer blokes who decide to play on Orbital, but with the rank it allows me to widen my experience playing on Orbital with the job classes and tools I can use to build bases.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? I do often go over them when playing on a new role, for example, playing as the terrorist, I make sure if there’s any time limits between Jihading, wether I need to advert it or not, ect.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I’d be shocked if it wasn’t removed

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I agree.

SIDE NOTE- Sorry If there’s any gramma issues or spelling issues same with the images if they’re not in the right place, I had to do this on my phone. My computers sorta shitting itself

52E5E791-8FDB-4E5D-AE31-31FA40278244.thumb.png.a9f070299e414c3f3cbe66e14c340c02.png

204E588A-1F45-4AE1-945F-A8715B437829.thumb.png.8cee205a16e63b1860605d7986cf82d9.png

Although your application is decently made and you seem like a genuine person, I will have to give you a -1 for your lack of presence outside of the server such as our Discord and the forums itself. Not only that, I am not familiar with you in-game nor encountered you in any roleplaying situation or tickets. I suggest you to engage yourself with the community by chatting with people on OOC chat or participating in PD trainings as it encourages you to interact with the community even further. Other than that, I have no problems, If i see any evident changes I am more than glad to change it to a +1. Good luck Ted/Jake!