Jake junior Ban appeal

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:424041361

In-game Name: Jake junior

Time and date of ban (Use Timezone): 06/06/21 - 01:23 (Servers Timezone)

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Pharam

Further details: I was Playing the event that was being hosted at the time, and Everyone was winning fairly Easy, So i thought id help because i was having fun either way and there wasnt NLR in that certain area, i started killing people, then got pulled For the meet, He said it was a massie Which is understandable as i should of seeked for permission from the admins.

Any evidence you can provide: I have 0 Warns, i always try to keep a clean record, that is my first warn and will be my last.

I apologise For this and want the Warrn Gone if possible as i didnt intend to Destroy my rep, i am very sorry.

Have you become familiar with the rules? Yes, i have always been familiar with the rules and will try to be more strict as to what i do (used to be an admin Of Dooglegaming RP)

Hi Jake Junior,

Just because there is an event that does not mean you can start mass killing people participating. You should've asked permission from the admins before doing so. You racked up 11 kills in total which is a MassRDM ban.

Hi Jake Junior,

Just because there is an event that does not mean you can start mass killing people participating. You should've asked permission from the admins before doing so. You racked up 11 kills in total which is a MassRDM ban.

Yes I understand that, hence why I stated that in the appeal 🙂