Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198442629945/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:241182108

Discord User#: frostyyy____#5393

Your in-game name: Ivett Roberta

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(168).png.506698e9a7839745eb3dd6aef833f45d.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(170).thumb.png.f4a141874494bbe17456d28cf155d61f.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 5 bans and 1 blacklist without a ban

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I would be good for trusted as I know what I'm doing (besides a few times lmao) i know many people on the server and genuinely try to rp, although i have a fair amount of rdm warning all of those were given when i was a hitman due to me not understanding the role properly (I don't use that role anymore though) I know some admins would describe me as mingy and at a time i was a little in my earlier days and have since changed how I play and just play to have fun now

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

i only aim to have fun and be active frequently i know how most jobs work besides the police roles and the donator roles so i can help new players with there concerns

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

i have read them many times to see why exactly i was banned so i do know them quite well now

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

yeah man ofc

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

i have no reason to miss use the role so yeah

also im goated at winning the lottery

Edited by ivett roberta

You have a long warn list for a player of three days, most being for the same thing (RDM) and your explanation as to why you believe you deserved trusted is lacking.

I would say earn some more playtime with a better reputation (no warns) and reapply at a later point.

For now, -1

Hey, Ivett!

Thanks for applying! I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a -1 due to the fact that this application has not to much effort put into it and you also have a lot of warns for 2 days proving that havent bothered to grasp the rules let alone follow them, for now I do not believe you're a capable candidate for trusted.

Good luck with your application!

Hey Ivett, I would like to start off with your warns, Most of your warns are well know rules within DarkRP or in any RP for that matter. RDM, you have multiple RDM warnings and this raises a red flag for me because yeah you did it once and received the warning fair enough, but to get that many within the little game time you have on the server really shows that you were not willing to take these warns constructively and continued breaking these rules in a mingy matter. As a Trusted member within our community we cannot have people breaking simple rules like this over and over again. And I didn't even mention the other warns that are also well known rules. I would like you to get a bit extra game time as you don't have a good understanding of the server rules and guidelines. I'm sure you're a nice bloke but it is what it is. I also would like to see more activity throughout the community forums and discord as they are lacking. Good luck with your application.

-1 Im afraid

I want to start with the positives

-I have no bad interaction with you at all and you don't seem to be mingey

-You have an RDM warn from just 10 days ago which is a major warn and not something a trusted individual should be getting warned with

-Your activity while it is 3d the amount of warns and the severity of them in just a short playtime is a bit of a red flag

-The amount of effort put into your application is lack luster at best with little detail and looks like its not really something you want but something you did on a whim

-Your forum activity and activity on the PD discord is severely lacking [Main discord is an exception with 5 pages of messages]

I hope my criticisms and others do not make you not apply again in the future, i genuinely hope you do re apply when you have a bit more playtime and no more additional warns which will show you have improved on previous mistakes and are bettering yourself, I do like you and would like to see you join Trusted one day

~Taser Sniper " Just Built Different "

-1 I've almost never talked to you or seen you in-game, little to no detail in the application, you have low activity on forums and discord but that can be worked on with time, you have a decent amount of warns for someone that only has 3 days playtime which is just over the minimum.

-1 sorry

I've seen you a couple of times on the server but 6 warns (3 of them being rdm) for 3 days playtime is a bit excessive. You have quite a bit of messages in the main discord but more than half of them is in counting. You only have 3 forum posts and none of them are relating to the community. I don't see you interacting with people that much. I would recommend you spend more time on the server and get more activity on the forums/discord.

Screenshot2022-02-12210910.png.b9e9add2644b4601a70967cf0b087262.png

Screenshot2022-02-12210848.png.bb34a9c3af4ae9a0e7ae4a9d3a8c6673.png

Denied

You received an RDM warning shortly prior to publishing your application, suggesting that you are still unfamiliar with the rules. Not only that, but your community presence, particularly on the forums, is significantly lacking; I recommend engaging in Discord conversations as well as responding to threads on the forums.

Please reapply in 1 week.