ivett roberta ban appeal

Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198442629945/

Name: Ivett Roberta

Date and time of ban: 19/01/22 05:39pm

Name of staff: Unboltedglobe

Further details: I was banned for NLRx5 which is fair I did do but only due to the fact that the supposed raid wasn't even a raid technically due to many people walking in and out of the PD, both civs and some police I believe at the time and the raiders which was sifexCJ and his friend (the one who was killing me) were just sitting in the mayors office fucking around and I made that known in the admin sit but Unblolted said it didnt matter and cifexCJ has been a minge towards me since last night as his friend (7up) was banned due to an inccident involving me, which is why hes been trying to get me banned, all last night was the same with being a minge and reporting me and my mates for random bullshit after his 7up got banned. he was rdming me and my mates on many occasions with no repercussions yet something like this he immediately calls an admin due to last night

Any further details: I understand that breaking NLR is wrong but given the circumstances and the issue surrounding what has happened between us, I do not believe a ban was reasonable at least just for me given what cifexCJ has been doing towards me.

have you become familiar with the rules: yes obviously I shouldn't have breached RDM

Hey, Ivett let me explain my side and reasoning I get a ticket from sifex saying someone is breaking nlr and over again and his friend PM's me and I bring him into the sit where he then streams the video in a discord vc which shows you coming back Multiple times to collect your Camera while sifex and his friend was inside raiding PD ( all though they may have been fucking around with the mayor they were still "raiding PD") and they have the right to give you a /y warning to leave the area but you do not have the right to come back after being killed to get your camera (when you could have easily just replaced your camera outside to get rid the one in PD)

I believe the ban is valid and should stay

Have a nice night

, Unboltedglobe

Hey, Ivett let me explain my side and reasoning I get a ticket from sifex saying someone is breaking nlr and over again and his friend PM's me and I bring him into the sit where he then streams the video in a discord vc which shows you coming back Multiple times to collect your Camera while sifex and his friend was inside raiding PD ( all though they may have been fucking around with the mayor they were still "raiding PD") and they have the right to give you a /y warning to leave the area but you do not have the right to come back after being killed to get your camera (when you could have easily just replaced your camera outside to get rid the one in PD)

I believe the ban is valid and should stay

Have a nice night

, Unboltedglobe

i can understand that but given that many other randoms were coming into the pd yet they target me is complete bullshit, and given what they've been doing is also complete bullshit because of all the shit from last night.

Denied

The ban is valid and will stay

There was no reason for you to return, as unboltedglobe pointed out because you could have easily replaced your camera by pressing Z and spawning one again. Given your history with Sifex, you should've just avoided interacting with him.

• Like 1