Is meth even worth doing?

RPC

• Leadership Team
Have you tried it recently? We've moved onto the newer version of the meth mod but we will probably disable the puzzle minigame included in it, personally I think it's an upgrade in some spots from v1 meth despite the bugs it has had.

Have you tried it recently? We've moved onto the newer version of the meth mod but we will probably disable the puzzle minigame included in it, personally I think it's an upgrade in some spots from v1 meth despite the bugs it has had.

Yeh ive tried meth lately for some reason its just not that good, what have you done to it?

Yeah I tried the new addon a little bit ago and the money is underwhelming

Yeah I tried the new addon a little bit ago and the money is underwhelming

If you know how to do it you can get a fair bit of money though coke or mining would be better meth is easy and probably better to sell to the public for an example Kalaxian Crystals for 10k for high quality and 8k for low

I've tried the meth addon in the past and it feels really underwhelmimg, even when the meth is properly made with a good %, has it been buffed or is it still the same

For making money its hot garbage but its very cheap to make, that's why I just make a fuckton of meth and it to Junkies.