In game shop where you can earn various upgrades.

Jackson

Category: In-game

An in game upgrade shop would give a great secondary use for money. As it is now, the only significant thing you stand to gain spending any amount of time earning money is a fancy looking knife. For many, this does not provide a significant weight to the money of the server. What if we could also spend that money to gain some personal benefits? Here is a mock-up of what that shop could look like:

Increased prop limit (5Mil-10Mil)

Increased wire gate limit (10Mil-15Mil)

Increased group limit (1Mil-5Mil)

Ability to give props gravity (50Mil-100Mil) *not sure if this is even possible, but there are many times where I wished I could let a prop fall down*

Stylish personal titles(1Mil-10) *dependent on how stylish the title is!*

------Below are some shop ideas that are likely terrible, but you may think otherwise------

Lock pick training (20Mil-50Mil) *Speeds up lock picking, possibly by 1 second?*

Natural hacker (20Mil-50Mil) *Speeds up the keypad cracker*

Eye for money (1Mil-5Mil) *Gives use of a command to show how much money is in the bank (not sure if feasible)*

Payday (1Mil-5Mil) *Doubles or triples passive paycheck*

I believe a shop like this stands to give players an extra little boost for all the effort they would have had to put in to get that money, and gives money a more weighty feeling to those who may not care about knife skins. I know that some of these things are on the donator store as it stands, but as someone who has little spare income I would love the chance to earn these benefits! In my eyes, if someone spends the time on the server to earn 5-10Mil, they could probably be trusted with a couple extra props.

-Jackson

I'll be honest, I've wanted something like this for a while now.

In terms of implementing this, I don't know if it'll be an easy task, but they do have things like crowbars and pimp slap that are character based.

I think people may get concerned about an advantage over other players, which is fair it's self... But things like donator give you more of an advantage.

I know that a lot of the add-ons in the server have cut features, you could have job specific upgrades aswell.

• Mining upgrades
  • Weed upgrades, (higher maximum THC, new seeds)
  • Moonshine upgrades
  • Player-specific upgrades

Some sort of prestige-like system would be more encouraging for players. It needs to be implemented carefully and fairly for everyone. +1

• Like 1