imran sayed's trusted application

Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mytaytah/

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:67306620

Your in-game name:

imran sayed

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): Lost more than a weeks worth of time due to the reset

time101.PNG.27a5af2c392d2d15cac5d10deea42554.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warns101.PNG.a3d608baa79ebe7dd087a8be99fb87fb.PNG

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I've been playing garry's mod for many years and have gained alot of knowledge and skill overtime. My first gamemode I ever played was DarkRP and started off as someone who broke alot of rules. Over the years I've learn't from my mistakes and applied for multiple trusted roles on multiple server's. I follow the rules, respect people who play on the server, I listen to what everyone says and keep everything to myself.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

A few people a day come up to me and compliment on how nice my base looks and how I made it. This inspired me to help anyone who needs advice on how to build, use wiremod and save dupes. I will help anyone with questions they have like, how do I play, what are the rules and how do I make money.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes

warns101.PNG.0cd331092ff1a4d91bccfc2befbb6f6c.PNG

• Like 1

While I can say that imran is friendly and somewhat known within the community almost all of my sits with him have been filled with a ridiculous amount of disrespect due to some personal information he was made aware of in the past, he is overall a great person however lacks the respect for the staff team and other people in general I would say is required for trusted and further applications.

• Like 1

While I can say that imran is friendly and somewhat known within the community almost all of my sits with him have been filled with a ridiculous amount of disrespect due to some personal information he was made aware of in the past, he is overall a great person however lacks the respect for the staff team and other people in general I would say is required for trusted and further applications.

Thanks Astro for replying to my application and giving feedback. Just a few things to touch base on you with. I do love joking around with staff members and members of the community. I don't intentionally mean to come across as disrespectful towards you. If I came across like that I do apologise. Once again, thanks for your feedback.

+1

Imran sayed has helped many people within the darkrp community I say this not only as a witness but a recipient, his caring, playful and obedient attitude towards the server and it’s rules are well deserving of the trusted rank. He’s a long time player and friend, I would argue his knowledge and ability to build/wire are now well above the average player which can be helpful for newcomers and long-time players alike.

• Like 1

+1

Imran sayed has helped many people within the darkrp community I say this not only as a witness but a recipient, his caring, playful and obedient attitude towards the server and it’s rules are well deserving of the trusted rank. He’s a long time player and friend, I would argue his knowledge and ability to build/wire are now well above the average player which can be helpful for newcomers and long-time players alike.

Thanks cssinclair, for taking the time out of your day to reply and give feedback. Appreciate your response. Likewise my friend.