Improvements For PD?

Jack Stone

Howdy all,

Was wondering what the PD might need to improve on.

If it's wonderful and fine then let me know, if not, post things that should/could change.

If it is more of a private issue or you would not like it to be public, feel free to message Me, Indigo or TerrA

Jack Stone#8095

TerrA#1133

Indigo04#1399

If detective related, message Neddy or Bunned - Or you can still message one of us if need be

nedddy#4139

[ B - D ]#7945

Howdy all,

Was wondering what the PD might need to improve on.

If it's wonderful and fine then let me know, if not, post things that should/could change.

If it is more of a private issue or you would not like it to be public, feel free to message Me, Indigo or TerrA

Jack Stone#8095

TerrA#1133

Indigo04#1399

If detective related, message Neddy or Bunned - Or you can still message one of us if need be

nedddy#4139

[ B - D ]#7945

I'm sure within reason, and with mutual agreement, the gangs would love to have a PD raid/gang war event. Or perhaps an investigation which creates fun roleplay for both parties (PD and Gang). Personally I can see the whole PD rolling up on the gangs and busting any operations they have running. Obviously trying to avoid legitimate printer destroying or factory destroying so the gangs don't lose money.

pd is pretty lit, maybe more organised events? making sure everyone participating has cs-source and other required content before beginning?

problem is with forcing everybody to get cs source is that not everyone wants to spend 10 dollars on a game they dont want to play and it is very unnecisary to use props that are from cs source as normal gmod has suitable props you can just replace them with

problem is with forcing everybody to get cs source is that not everyone wants to spend 10 dollars on a game they dont want to play and it is very unnecisary to use props that are from cs source as normal gmod has suitable props you can just replace them with

Ever heard of the magical website Gmod content, Honestly if anyone has actually ever bought CS:Source you deserved to be laughed at

• Like 1