Immortal Terror's 2nd Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ThePeaccokThing/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157562370

Your in-game name: Immortal Terror

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): aT7pDie

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1 warn 2 months ago 8VvUI1W

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0 and I'm guessing softbans and blacklists would be in the !warns page 8VvUI1W

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have been playing on the server for a few months now and am somewhat well known. I have participated in many events, helped out new players and am slowly climbing the ranks in the pd. I am slightly active on the discord server (mainly the pd discord) and I will occasionally read what suggestions or whatever are on the forums. I follow the rules and report rule breakers and I have also reported a few bugs that I have found. I have also donated to the server twice as I love where the server is heading and I can see how much effort the developers are putting into it and can't wait to see what changes will take place in the future.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Having the trusted rank lets players know that I know what I'm doing, I'm trustworthy and have spent a good amount of time playing on the server. When they see this, they will know that I know my way around the server and can ask me questions and that they can make things like large transactions or whatever with me safely.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I'm very familiar with the rules and I frequently check the discord for rule changes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes. If someone missuses any sort of rank or permissions they should have it removed no matter who they are.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I do agree to not abuse any perks given from the trusted role.

Hey, so this is rather a close one but unfortunately I will have to -1

Starting off with the positives, 1 warn for 1 week 1d playtime so that's really good. You are definitely all good on that part and it shows you are trustworthy and follow the rules. I have seen you on from time to time and you have always been friendly player. You are especially active on PD and I have definitely seen you during events.

As much as I want to +1 this, I just think there are some area's you need to improve on before moving onto trusted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Although you have 1 week of playtime, I have a somewhat weak memory of you so I gather that you play occasionally. I think you should aim to be more active in game, increasing your reputation, interacting with players more and helping them out.

Considering you've been on for months, your forum posts are just not enough especially for trusted. You should really increase your activity throughout the forums, helping out there as well.

Also, your application has some weak areas which need to be built on especially considering this is your second application. Some of your points are irrelevant, keep in mind trusted is about helping the community out, so try to stay focus on that rather on donating and such. You should also expand on your 'help the community' part as I think it should be more in depth. Take some more time to discuss how you can help out the community with trusted as I think you've got a good start.

Good luck!

• Like 2

I think booby has summed this up really well..

You have a week playtime which is great!

However;

I just don't recall seeing you around?

It could be due to a few things;

• You're basing with people all the time
  • Always grinding for money
  • Staying fairly introverted
  • Simply not on the same time as me hahah

I strongly suggest involving yourself in more activities and interact/roleplay with different people!

You also only have 3 posts on the forums and I personally haven't seen you on the Discord!

Increasing activity in these areas will also help with your popularity!

In my books, you've ticked every box aside from "must be well known within the community".

If you can try and make an improvement on this, I'll gladly change my opinion!

Good luck with your application my dude

• Like 2

Hey mate,

This is going to be a "+1" for me, mainly because I see you frequently around the map, you're always fun to interact with. I see you have a warn for grav gunning bodies which really isn't the biggest issue especially when you've learnt from it.

I don't have much else to say.

Good luck on your trusted application

• Like 1

I think booby has summed this up really well..

You have a week playtime which is great!

However;

I just don't recall seeing you around?

It could be due to a few things;

• You're basing with people all the time
  • Always grinding for money
  • Staying fairly introverted
  • Simply not on the same time as me hahah

I strongly suggest involving yourself in more activities and interact/roleplay with different people!

You also only have 3 posts on the forums and I personally haven't seen you on the Discord!

Increasing activity in these areas will also help with your popularity!

In my books, you've ticked every box aside from "must be well known within the community".

If you can try and make an improvement on this, I'll gladly change my opinion!

Good luck with your application my dude

I would like to thank you and Booby for the amazing feedback. This really helps and I will do my best to improve as much as I can. Once again, thank you for the amazing support :)

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ThePeaccokThing/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157562370

Your in-game name: Immortal Terror

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): aT7pDie

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1 warn 2 months ago 8VvUI1W

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0 and I'm guessing softbans and blacklists would be in the !warns page 8VvUI1W

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have been playing on the server for a few months now and am somewhat well known. I have participated in many events, helped out new players and am slowly climbing the ranks in the pd. I am slightly active on the discord server (mainly the pd discord) and I will occasionally read what suggestions or whatever are on the forums. I follow the rules and report rule breakers and I have also reported a few bugs that I have found. I have also donated to the server twice as I love where the server is heading and I can see how much effort the developers are putting into it and can't wait to see what changes will take place in the future.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Having the trusted rank lets players know that I know what I'm doing, I'm trustworthy and have spent a good amount of time playing on the server. When they see this, they will know that I know my way around the server and can ask me questions and that they can make things like large transactions or whatever with me safely.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I'm very familiar with the rules and I frequently check the discord for rule changes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes. If someone missuses any sort of rank or permissions they should have it removed no matter who they are.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I do agree to not abuse any perks given from the trusted role.

+1 i known him for a while he is a good player and good builder and knows the rules.

• Like 1

Hey Immortal,

First off, I would like to say that 1 warn with over 1W game-time is amazing! Keep that up! It's also good to see a member go for trusted with a fair amount of hours as well! (I'm not sure when your first trusted application was, it looks like it has been deleted).

Originally I just agreed with what Tuppy and Booby said and leave it at that, but I thought I would try and provide some feedback of my own. I agree especially on their part on being well known throughout the community. I have seen your name a few times in game, but I just don't remember what you're like and how you roleplay. I suggest trying out lots of different roles and activities, helping out other players, and interacting and socializing with as many people as possible.

Another way to become well-known is activity out of roleplay. This includes talking to/helping people in OOC chat, and talking/leaving comments and feedback on the discord and forums. On the forums, you only have 5 messages, 2 of them are in relation to your 2nd trusted application - which doesn't look to good in terms of 'helping/contributing to the community'. A great way to increase this is to post suggestions here, or leave feedback on other peoples applications.

The main reason I left this feedback is because I wanted to mention your application itself. It is weak in some areas. Some things you mention are irrelevant as to why you deserve trusted, such as "how much effort the developers are putting into it..." and how you "can't wait to see what changes will take place in the future." Remember, this application is about you, and why the greater community can trust you. Another point I think you should avoid is mentioning your donator. You said "I have also donated to the server twice..." in the 'why you believe you deserve trusted' section. We all appreciate your donation to keep the server running, but please take note that this is irrelevant to whether people can trust you or not. Trust is gained by being respectful, knowing rules, helping players and just being a genuine good person/roleplayer; you cannot buy trust. I think you should expand more on how you can 'help out the community'.

You have great game-time, and seem quite familiar with the rules, but I suggest you work on becoming more well-known, and better formatting your application. I reckon you're close to getting trusted, you just need to put yourself out there a bit more. I'm gonna leave a -1 for now.

• Like 1

Hey Immortal terror, how are you?

Let me start off with two positives. Your application is well written I can see you have put a lot of time and effort into it which is always lovely. Secondly, your playtime is 1W + and with zero warnings which is always great to see, this shows me that you're well versed with the rules of the server and try to keep your nose clean.

Sadly i'm going to have to give you a -1, your activeness around is lacking, I don't see you around as much on the server and on the discord. As a few people have addressed your forums activity is also lacking, I would like to see you around the discord and the forums a bit more so that in the future I can give you a +1. You would be an amazing role model in the community and it would be great to have you as a trusted member in the future.

All the best with your application.

• Like 1

I thought it was about time to make my own reply for your trusted app.

To start with the good things. You're active on the server I see you almost every night, the forums you have 3 other posts just this week and the discord I often see you in vc's. You have a 1w playtime with 1 warn. Looking at other responses you aren't as well known as I thought.

The bad things. In your application you state "I have donated to the server twice." That shouldn't be a reason you deserve trusted although it's good you've donated but it doesn't make you trustable. I also find that the main thing you do on the server is go around pimp slapping people especially cops which doesn't set a good model for newer players especially ones that play pimp or have bought the pimp slap.

For the reasons above I'm going to -1 this application.

good luck with the app though immortal.

• Like 1

There is definitely room for improvement in this application, however, I like where it is going. Your activity in-game is great, and very minimal warns is also a positive.

I like your answer in the first paragraph, it doesn't contain large sentences, however, it is straight to the point and answers the question perfectly. A little more detail is always beneficial but putting the donation parts aside, it is definitely on the right track.

The second paragraph definitely needs some work though. You have outlined the basic points and factors as to why you could help the community with the rank, but it is very much bare minimal. Maybe try expanding on some of the points you made, and even giving some examples on how you have helped the community in the past.

It also believe it would help to become a little more active throughout the Discord and the Forums as this covers the section of being well-known within the community.

I wish you all the best with your application, however, it is a -1 from me.

• Like 1

DENIED

Although you're fairly active in the server which is a good thing but you should also be more interactive and get around in the community where you will get your reputation. You have good intent on this application but the community must also see that you will be deserving, not just for yourself.

Re-apply in 1 week

• Like 1