Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(326).thumb.png.6add8447f64197aaa4b17f0efaabeb1b.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(325).thumb.png.2cacd9f00346b7339560724f496c7aa2.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have no softbans/blacklist

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I was staff on iconicRP for around 2 months, before I had to leave the staffing team because of irl problems, they are now resolved, and now able to play a lot more on the server and help out the community.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I will be a fit for the staffing team because I've had staffing experience on this server already and 100 tickets within the first week of staff on IconicRP. Orbital servers are the only darkrp I have stuck to, and will always remain with Orbital. I have managed to reach trusted and used it to help others with wiremod and dupes. I am keen to provide for this community again by becoming staff.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I am able to work well with a team from a variety of different examples, I am able to collaborate with others and independently. If that's taking sits throughout events or if I'm the only staff online taking in sits in the early morning or late night. I like building and learning new stuff with wiremod and generic building, every day which I can also help to benefit others and learn much more. Whenever people ask questions in OOC/Discord/Forums, I try to answer them as fast as I can, with the best information I can provide for them. I can take all sorts of tickets varying through rdm's, base checks, harassment, and all other types of tickets. I've also played lot's of different sports such as Footy, Basketball, and Touch that require working well as a team, but also being a high school student there are so many times you have to work well with others. I also started working when I was 14 and learnt so many different skills and been able to manage under stressful situations while working. I have quit recently to try working in retail and learn even more different skills and new workmates and co-workers. I will have more time to play the server also.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

The qualities I will bring to this are being able to show leadership skills by answering sits/questions and being able to deal with situations when no other staff members are on with tickets coming in. I will hop on whenever the server is struggling with online staff. I like coming up with ways I can improve the server and I like having chats with everyone from all age groups. I will be firm with my decisions and will always look at both sides of the story and be unbias. Most times my rp situations are quite short and sharp, therefore having more time to thoroughly go through sits, and write out warns/sb/bl/bans as they should be handed out. I also like editing videos and photoshop so I can also help in those aspects.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree and will obey the staff expectations.

Edited by imhaydz

Yeah look mate, you've done incredibly impressively well on that record of yours, I'm very happy to give my opinion here, you're an active voiced member of the community who seems and acts in a manner that would suit the staff position well, more than happy to drop the +1

-Adam Lui

Hello haydz,

I will start off with your activity, you have been maintaining great activity throughout the discord server(mainly counting), maintaining some great activity on the server over the past few weeks, and have half decent activity on the forums.

You have some prior staff experience with similar players in this community and that shows me that you will be a great asset to the staff team and will hopefully get along with other staff. Your application is well written, maybe a bit short but still well made. Your qualities would be of great use to the staff team and I look forward to working alongside you.

1 warn with 3 weeks of playtime, you have shown the community that you have a great understanding of the rules and I hope you use your rule knowledge if you happen to get this position.

Good luck with your application.

+1

Hey Haydz,

With my experience with you ingame since IconicRP I can safely say you are a good player and was a good staff member. You always asked questions when you had second thoughts showing you like to do things right and judging by your only warn which was in 2021 you still hold yourself well in terms of the rules.

With my recent experiences with you coming back I can say you hold yourself well in sits, interact well with players and in general just enjoy yourself when playing on the server and that's a great quality to have. Your staff application is lengthy and detailed which shows you care about the role you are applying form

With all that said I hope to see you back staffing soon as it's a +1 from me.

Good luck with your application!

+1

I've seen you online at hours where most staff would be asleep/offline. You have always roleplayed appropriately and your playtime and warning history backs this up. Your prior experience of being a staff member also helps. I believe it would be good to have you on as a staff member :)

+1

Morning or night depending on whenever someone reads this. Haydz is by far one of the most polite, understanding and patient people on the server, he respects the rules and keeps himself out of trouble. This man knows the rules like the back of his hand. He deserves a chance to staff.

best of luck

Steven