Idea - totalitarian event

Feel free to judge this as much as you want because it is a rough and random idea but...

A three day totalitarian even where rules are extremely strict with weapons, drugs and freedoms but the income increase is greatly added and maybe unique knife skins in raffles + sweeps just allocated for those days

Now, this may be hard to set up but it can be easier with auto mayor rules and fences for checkpoints that police can stay at or lock for raids.

Just a really cool idea that I think can increase the uniqueness of our community and make it more enjoyable. I don't mind criticism but I think it's a concept to be considered!

So basically like the opposite of the purge.... Nah. Don't think players would like that

I can totally see where you're coming from but you need to open your perspective. What is the main goal when eco wipes? Money.... The opportunity of doubling or tripling your money but with a bigger risk is the general gist of the idea. I believe there may be very rebellious players but do remember that totalitarianism didn't work and there was plenty of rebellious people. It may be hard to monitor from an admin perspective but so far it's only a thought!

I can totally see where you're coming from but you need to open your perspective. What is the main goal when eco wipes? Money.... The opportunity of doubling or tripling your money but with a bigger risk is the general gist of the idea. I believe there may be very rebellious players but do remember that totalitarianism didn't work and there was plenty of rebellious people. It may be hard to monitor from an admin perspective but so far it's only a thought!

have this be taken up by the admins and see what they think of it, I reckon it will be the same answer as me.

-1, while i certainly like the idea, it's important to note that just giving out rewards en masse will destroy the economy much like how it is now, certainly i believe that idea can be tweaked but even so the overall event idea just seems rather lackluster.

-1, while i certainly like the idea, it's important to note that just giving out rewards en masse will destroy the economy much like how it is now, certainly i believe that idea can be tweaked but even so the overall event idea just seems rather lackluster.

Very true my friend. Though I could believe to have a competition. Perhaps whoever produces the most amount of money gets an out game reward? Just remember everything I say is changeable and all just a bunch of ideas!

I dislike it on the basis that DarkRP is designed in the sense that when a player logs off the only thing they maintain is their money + certain perks and short-term benefit has always been the idea around DarkRP (for e.g. making weed for 1 and a half hour to get 380k). Events themselves have only been every designed to pull people out of RP into an OOC game that is usually boxed out from the public and rarely are they events that occupy a part of the map (e.g. residential) because it intrudes on people who disagree with the event and confuses players that don't play on a day by day basis. I have seen a purge-type Dark RP server that rotated out purge hours where people could break all laws but in the end, those just drive players away. I think your idea might assimilate better with a server following a more serious format such as 1942rp or something that focuses on a specific aspect of RP.

Therefore while in theory, this may seem cool, the impact on the economy and all the changes to the server to provide for a 3-day event would be a huge effort that is a gamble as to whether a majority of the player would benefit from it.