I want to intoduce myself a little bit

mr balls

Hey there. I am Mr Balls, (don't mind the name it's a long story)

I'm kinda new around here. Sorta. I have countless hours on darkrp. (Supremacy darkrp) I intend to make the darkrp server a better place. I want everyone to have fun playing and I want to meet new people. I am alright at building bases and setting up wiremod. And so far I've already taught a couple blokes how to make damage detector windows, use tools (precision and stacker) and make auto gun shops and indicators.

I communities where people know eachother.

If you see me in game come up and say hello!

• Like 1

Hello Mr. B, I am looking forward to having a fun time roleplaying with you in-game. It would be great if you could teach me some wiremod skills since i am crap at it and have been for many years.

Fuck yeah. I don't know why but I actually love teaching people how to use wiremod. I get good feedback. One of the people I taught damage detector fading windows said that the last person who tried teaching him made it sound like some wahu wizardry shit

• Like 1

Fuck yeah. I don't know why but I actually love teaching people how to use wiremod. I get good feedback. One of the people I taught damage detector fading windows said that the last person who tried teaching him made it sound like some wahu wizardry shit

Fuck ay if you like it that much I guess I'll do you a favour and let you teach me too ;)

Gilly i stole upwards of 200k from him but paid him back 100k in guns and failed lotterys

so yeah your just bad

Bullshit! We're even. I beat you in the lottery twice and you beat me twice. Plus when I sold you highly illegal artilalry I profited almost 15 grand. Sucks to be you lmao ;)