I think hits should be 5k minimum.

SPARZEE

Currently, the minimum hit of 100 leads to too many random hits that provide no benefit to hitmen or assassins. I feel 5k is a better figure, that would encourage hitmen or assassins to consider raiding or try to find their target. Currently, as it stands their are 5 hitmen and 2 assassins just chilling on the main street at all times, encouraging anyone being arrested to place a quick hit, or encouraging anyone at any time to place hits just so they can stab someone. To me, it feels a bit slack, where if you crack out an mg or an AWP you can expect to lose it immediately. Mind you, there's nothing more satisfying than nailing a hitman who tries to kill you. But when every 2minuites 30 the last dude you arrested can pay 100 dollarydoos to take your mg, ammo and body armour, which cost you 5k all up, and a trip down into the bowels of pd, you start to consider hanging up the blues.

Yea I get that 100 dollar hits give hitmen something to do. But the constant mob of hitmen following me around for 100 dollars feels like state-sanctioned RDM, it's not roleplay, it's just a minge with extra steps. Thank you for reading, I hope you implement my strategy.

• Like 2

I think, if anything, 1K minimum would be sufficient..

If it was 5K a hit, hitmen/assassins would be loaded

i think most people would agree with 1k minimum because 100 is pretty low but 500 would still balances the economy

Edited by aspect
  • Like 1