I got scammed big time

Well I was just minding my business and I got raided but we held them off and won but I was pretty low HP so I go into the main street to find a Medic or a battle medic I come across 1 and he heals me and he also says to Hire him I say sure and his price was at 0 dollars so I press request to hire, once I do that he changes his price to 50000 and he charges me that much and he starts mocking me and quits being a battle medic just got big time scammed and yes i got the clip but for some reason it doesn't wanna upload here

I don't care how i want my fucking 50Gs back

Hey Small Timmy

Yeah thats an easy big time scam. Staff will be happy to deal with the offender but we gonna need you to go to the discord incident reports (So that you can upload the clip) and from there try to get his STEAM:ID and name. If this is not possible dont worry all we really will 100% need is the clip.

Sorry about this and hopefully we can get your money back ASAP

Hey Small Timmy

Yeah thats an easy big time scam. Staff will be happy to deal with the offender but we gonna need you to go to the discord incident reports (So that you can upload the clip) and from there try to get his STEAM:ID and name. If this is not possible dont worry all we really will 100% need is the clip.

Hey Small Timmy

Hey man thanks I have the clip and it's too long for discord and I am also banned of the discord I can try screensharing it tho