Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cheeseking21/

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:49310618

Your in-game name:

Howard Rice

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Untitled.png.0e1667a0cf7eb39193f88640502214c9.png

How many warnings do you have? How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Untitled2.thumb.png.dc4b41398b81e32525d5f4369ddb76b3.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

With Trusted, I believe that I can enhance not just my own RP experience, but everyone around me as well. I try to play with as many different people as possible, and get immersed in every scenario I'm in and I also try to help others get immersed and have the most amount of fun in every situation I'm apart of. I've also had a lot of people tell me that I need to hurry up and apply, so here I am.

I also have a lot of experience in staffing, so I hope to use my Trusted position as a way to possibly help any future staff applications (If uni doesn't get too busy).

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I have a lot of experience in dark RP, I've pretty much seen everything there is to see in it. With the Trusted rank, I hope to stand out more to newer players who may need help learning the game but don't know where to start. If I was Trusted, people would be able to look to me for guidance and experience, and get a more enhanced overall experience from dark RP.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes.

HUGE +1

I'm so glad you decided to make a trusted app..

Eveeery single interaction I've had with you has been great.

I quietly observe people regularly on the server..

I always see you chatting away to members, involving yourself with new players, helping people in OOC, explaining the rules to people.. I can go on and on.

Your playtime is great with 0 warns.

Well done!

You've also reached all the requirements..

I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about you.

Really hope you get this role, you'll be an amazing trusted player, really sets the bar high for the rest hahah

Thanks!

• Like 1

Definite +1

Howard is one of the most friendliest and positive roleplayer that I have met through the PD. Howard is very active in-game as well as outside of the server, especially Discord interacting with other players in PD Discord or the main DIscord. In terms of the application, it is very neatly made and the answers are detailed which shows that he had put effort into it and cares about receiving the rank. Regarding Trusted material, Howard Rice is very helpful and any Command members of the PD can vouch for that. He teaches Probationals the right thing and guide them to the right path which is a commendable thing. He always responds to questions that are asked through OOC Chat or PD group chat. All in all, I cannot come up with a reason why he should not be accepted for Trusted. Good luck Howard.

• Like 1

Hello

Howard,

It is clear to say that I will [iSPOILER]+1[/iSPOILER] your trusted application.

I've heard great thing's about you and have seen you in-game and know you are a trust worthy player.

Your trusted application is well put together and easy on the eye's.

You have plenty of play time. Very active in-game.

I hope you get Trusted. Good luck buddy!

Thanks,

Muck Figures.

• Like 1

About time..

You deserve this so much.

You are a great RPer and fun to play with. The application has lots of detail and is easy to read. You have far more than enough playtime, and you are active in-game, on discord, the only thing you could improve on is posts on the forums, but your playtime and activity make up for this entirely.

Huge +1 from me,

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Wtf you arent trusted already?

This fella is one of the most active guys i see around, always has a super attitude and causes no issues. Always liked Howard and he is a great roleplayer. One of the best fits for the trusted role in our community. To top it off, your application was very well written.

+1 for sure, best of luck.

• Like 1

+1

How are you not Trusted yet? I have no idea. Howard rice, you are SO active on the server, you involve yourself within the RP exceptionally well as police. I think and I am sure many can agree, you are very much a role model to other players, being a role model is a trait that is very good to have. Adding on to the this, you will be able to represent yourself as an even bigger role model to other players, because I know you will wear this trusted rank proudly :)

Kind Regards

bunnedslogo.png.d62a7d9b06d31dcaa3c6ef058ab29f21.png

Edited by Bunned
  • Like 1

+1

Mans one of the most approachable people in the community, I have no clue you wernt

Every time I’m in the PD, Howard is there helpparticipating with others.

While also outside in other roles he interacts exceptionally with other plays giving tips, advice and help lm and unique play style that makes him stand out.

Good luck mate, I sincerely think you’ll do good.

• Like 1