How would you go about being the most efficient at killing.

Everyone here is completely wrong! You wanna get good at killing? Read up.

First and foremost you gotta be successful. I mean really successful, own a nice car hot girlfriend rich fancy corporate job! Just no insider trading. Be completely solid in your body, From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

After this is achieved you need to do your best to meet the identity of the peers around you, go to flashy restaurants have some awesome business cards, make a show of comparing your business card to your peers as often as possible.

Now we get to the fun part, find the social king of your office, invite him to dinner insist on making the reservations as you know "The newest and finest restaurant". Make sure you are late he has to arrive first (This is Important). When a comment is made about your arrival make a fun joke, examples could be "I'm a child of divorce give me a break!". Get him very drunk, he'll prolly mistaken you for someone else the prick!

When all is said and done bring him back to your apartment, if you are serious about this you would have pre wrapped all furniture and surfaces in newspaper or glad wrap.

Play some music get rowdy after all you wouldn't want your nosy neighbours asking questions. Excuse yourself from the conversation, move to a secluded area where you will have your murder weapon of choice stored.

Finally through one hard swing deliver the killing blow on his stupid head. Remind his dead stupid body that he cant get a reservation at Dorsia now!

ragnar has no life ong

and even if he did, all you would have to do is sneak up behind him (not hard because he is so fat he can't turn around) and push him over - he won't be able to get back up (because again, he's so fat he can barely move)

ragnar has no life ong

and even if he did, all you would have to do is sneak up behind him (not hard because he is so fat he can't turn around) and push him over - he won't be able to get back up (because again, he's so fat he can barely move)

on god

1. follow them home from work or school

2. determine weapon effectiveness by your victims size. a rock should suffice for inferior victims such as women and children, however, i would suggest a brick for those who identify as a 'gym rat' (those silly weights dont stop brain haemorrhage).

3. hide any instances of murder. hide the body help eachother hide the body consume the body if absolutely necessary. leave nothing to be found

Jack you run out of breath when you say more then 5 words be quiet my little goblin

ragnar has no life ong

• 3 weeks later...

1. follow them home from work or school

2. determine weapon effectiveness by your victims size. a rock should suffice for inferior victims such as women and children, however, i would suggest a brick for those who identify as a 'gym rat' (those silly weights dont stop brain haemorrhage).

3. hide any instances of murder. hide the body help eachother hide the body consume the body if absolutely necessary. leave nothing to be found

what if my victim is as big as Ragnar, how would I get a weapon that big? and how would I hide someone that big?

what if my victim is as big as Ragnar, how would I get a weapon that big? and how would I hide someone that big?

You don't. You accept your position on the foodchain as a inferior man and patiently wait for the gift of death i will bestow upon you.

Everyone here is completely wrong! You wanna get good at killing? Read up.

First and foremost you gotta be successful. I mean really successful, own a nice car hot girlfriend rich fancy corporate job! Just no insider trading. Be completely solid in your body, From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

After this is achieved you need to do your best to meet the identity of the peers around you, go to flashy restaurants have some awesome business cards, make a show of comparing your business card to your peers as often as possible.

Now we get to the fun part, find the social king of your office, invite him to dinner insist on making the reservations as you know "The newest and finest restaurant". Make sure you are late he has to arrive first (This is Important). When a comment is made about your arrival make a fun joke, examples could be "I'm a child of divorce give me a break!". Get him very drunk, he'll prolly mistaken you for someone else the prick!

When all is said and done bring him back to your apartment, if you are serious about this you would have pre wrapped all furniture and surfaces in newspaper or glad wrap.

Play some music get rowdy after all you wouldn't want your nosy neighbours asking questions. Excuse yourself from the conversation, move to a secluded area where you will have your murder weapon of choice stored.

Finally through one hard swing deliver the killing blow on his stupid head. Remind his dead stupid body that he cant get a reservation at Dorsia now!

"Hey Paul!"

short-term: shotgun

long-term: make your victim try to have a conversation with thyking. they will grow a chronic incurable tumor in their brain that cannot be treated. their life expectancy will divide by 4. that's if they haven't tried to take their own life after having said conversation with thyking (RARE)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
If i wanted to kill someone i'd strap them to a chair and put the biggest speakers i can find around them at max volume playing hustle bones by death grips until the vibrations coming from the speakers causes multiple brain hemorrhages.

I would take them to the beach and then go into the sea - skinny dipping. Get them nicely drunk first (I would stay sober) Then I would bash them over the head with a rock.

There are some very nice secluded rocky beaches around here, and on an incoming ride, their body would be rolled around against the other rocks. The blood and tissue on the “originating” rock would be washed off by the waves.