how much do you miss me out of 1-10

sethieplayz

Sep 5, 2021
i want to play more but my wifi -1 rep me and I have been exterminated by the Australian government

Vodka Lara

Staff Member
Jul 14, 2021
-1 Your application is pretty much 0 effort. You have wrote a bare sentence for each question and really haven't answered it effectively nor has your answer fit what we are looking for in gamers with good wifi. Take some time and effort into your application and compare yours to accepted applications - you can really see a big difference. Although you have invested a lot of time into gaming, the gaming role is meant for those who help out the community, such as helping out in ooc or forums. It is great that you have spent along time not on the server but you need to show us how you deserve this role. Show us you care about this community and begin to help out more by removing the entirety of the Australian Government

Booby

<3
Trusted
Sep 13, 2021
-1 Your application is pretty much 0 effort. You have wrote a bare sentence for each question and really haven't answered it effectively nor has your answer fit what we are looking for in gamers with good wifi. Take some time and effort into your application and compare yours to accepted applications - you can really see a big difference. Although you have invested a lot of time into gaming, the gaming role is meant for those who help out the community, such as helping out in ooc or forums. It is great that you have spent along time not on the server but you need to show us how you deserve this role. Show us you care about this community and begin to help out more by removing the entirety of the Australian Government
The heck

Jonny Job

knives are my thing but i dont have one
Jul 28, 2021
Phillipines
mofo pulled the essay

Booby

<3
Trusted
Sep 13, 2021
You ain't seen essays on the forums until you read some of my replies 😏
I'm always like 'are my responses enough?' and then Dexter comes with his whooping 850 word god-tier response that claps mine. 👑 Good job man

• Love
Reactions: Dexter

PressedCharges

BlackGuyUnderYourBed
Trusted
Aug 8, 2021
Phoenix, Arizona
shop.suns.com
send nudes +100000/10

200.gif

Last edited: