STEAM_0:1:53160450

Discord User#:

ewan#7987

RP Name:

homer floppykock

Country/Time Zone:

Austraila/AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?:

I have a good quality audio-technica Microphone and a audio interface.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): I also have 2,278 hours in garrysmod

GameTime.thumb.png.915aa8c413d9288e16d90a84c4ae9aa4.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warns.thumb.png.383db6a51ff496796782956519ca6c35.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

See above for softbans and blacklists, I'm not giving excuses just asking for forgiveness

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Back in 2014 I hosted and ran my own Dark-RP server called "The Lazy Lads" after that got too expensive I was a co owner of another Dark-RP server called "DBG Gaming". Throughout my admin experience I have coded and developed game-modes and add-ons that got the attention of other server owners

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I'm currently very active in the community and well read regarding the rules.

I have the opinion that nobody deserves anything so this question is hard for me<strong>🙃</strong>

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

Back in the day when i was coding for DBG Gaming I was part of a team that oversaw the smooth deployment of features it was my job to listen to the community and report back to the team what i was hearing and seeing.

In real life I was a computer repair tech working in a repair shop so communication was very important to ensure the correct handling of repairs.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I bring energy to voice chat, engaging conversations, insightful suggestions, and I have the urge to help player with leaning the servers rules and gameplay loops, also having building and wire experience puts me in the prime position to help with events

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree and understand

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes

• Like 1

Your time on the server is a massive part of becoming a staff as it shows how much experience you have on the server, although you have a countless amount of hours you also have quiet a few warns. However, it can mean more than one thing. Your warns show that after being warned for things like RDM you have the audacity to do it again, this also includes your NLR warns as you clearly know what NLR and RDM mean, and I'm also pretty sure that you know how not to do it again. I will also add that I think that your application could have a fair bit more detail in certain sections as you only put two sentences on why you deserve the staffing position which is something people can reflect on. I will add that I take all factors into consideration when -1ing an application. I think your answers to the questions given were answered with low effort and with no reasoning, the qualities you bring to the staff team is nothing unique and is something that most people can do.

Good luck.

Hey Homer!

I have had many interactions with you and I can confidently say they have always been positive. You are a bright person who can bring happiness to those around you and I think that is a great quality to have as staff, in the few times I have had you in sits you have been very calm and understanding and are willing to listen. Your application is a bit lacking however I'm not going to let that affect my response too much. I believe you would makea great staff member and will leave you with a +1

Good luck!

+1

I've seen you on the server quite a lot and you seem to be a very mature/level-headed person. I do believe you are capable of being a decent staff member or at least capable of developing into one. You have relatively few warns for your amount of playtime though the recent RDM warn is of note.

I further note that this application lacks in detail and is usually not acceptable but your reputation on this server (in my opinion) outweighs the frankly shoddy application.

I wish you luck and thank you for considering a staff position.

+1

I'll make it short to not repeat everyone else, your app could be better but I think you've proven through your playtime and community presence that you deserve a chance at this position. I can't recall a negative interaction I've had with you and you seem pretty chill and unproblematic. The previous staffing experience is also good. Good luck =)