Hey, I made it here

NeonPuffin

Hey y'all,

I'm NeonPuffin AKA "Dylan Miles", I finally caved and made a forum account. I've been lurking around the server for a while now and I hope I've brought joy to you if I've played on the server with you! I've been playing Gmod for 10 years and have just over 2800 hours.

I stopped playing back in 2016 as I'd committed so much time to various communities both staffing and playing over the years and became burdened with a huge external work load but due to some recent events I decided to take part in the RP experience again!

4K is terrible in gmod though, UI doesn't scale. Makes me feel like an old man when I have to squint and lean into a huge TV to read the text but I won't settle for anything less cause it's 2021 and I'd be upscaling it to 8K if the UI wouldn't be miniscule. We definitely need an updated gmod in Source 2 for 2022 lol.

I hope I can bring good things to this community and thanks for making me feel welcome here, pls fix the lag <3

- NeonPuffin

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...