Hello

Kevin The Shiba

• Leadership Team

My wife and I came to this place for a quick bite on our way up to New York to celebrate our anniversary. Should say the service was exceptional, and the food was good enough (wife had chicken ranch wrap and I got omelette). My omelette was a little soggy but that's how I like it so no worries. The only problem was when the owner of the restaurant stumbled over to us halfway through our meal and called my wife a cunt. I told him he was being rude, to which he brandished a knife and told me he'd "cut my tits off". He reeked of alcohol and at some point started running around the restaurant blowing cocaine out of his nose onto people's meals while screaming "WHO WANTS PARMESAN CHEESE". That is an exact quote. He also kept asking if anyone had seen his dog, and at some point the staff had to drag him into the back where we could all still hear him shouting that Jews were stealing his silverware. My wife couldn't stop crying so we paid our bill and left.

In conclusion, I recommend you try the chicken ranch wrap and everyone else who reviewed this place is gay.

Signed, Dr. 8:::::::::::::D P. Ness, Attorney at balls and penises

My wife and I came to this place for a quick bite on our way up to New York to celebrate our anniversary. Should say the service was exceptional, and the food was good enough (wife had chicken ranch wrap and I got omelette). My omelette was a little soggy but that's how I like it so no worries. The only problem was when the owner of the restaurant stumbled over to us halfway through our meal and called my wife a cunt. I told him he was being rude, to which he brandished a knife and told me he'd "cut my tits off". He reeked of alcohol and at some point started running around the restaurant blowing cocaine out of his nose onto people's meals while screaming "WHO WANTS PARMESAN CHEESE". That is an exact quote. He also kept asking if anyone had seen his dog, and at some point the staff had to drag him into the back where we could all still hear him shouting that Jews were stealing his silverware. My wife couldn't stop crying so we paid our bill and left.

In conclusion, I recommend you try the chicken ranch wrap and everyone else who reviewed this place is gay.

Signed, Dr. 8:::::::::::::D P. Ness, Attorney at balls and penises

Ur Cringe Rootarded