Hank Hill's Trusted Application

HankHill

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176971741/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108353006

Your in-game name: Hank Hill

1624381879001.png.e317dc248e4791b1302768759677909f.png

1624381982157.png.d5f57c39e9103618dce227bc561002ca.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have : I have no softbans or blacklist :)

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted: I believe that I can at least change the community with my positive outlook to new players and. I would love the opportunity to see this community grow into a bright and welcoming community not only with staff but also new players so I welcome them.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank: I can help the community by showing the new players and old some of the rules they may misunderstand not by yelling and screaming but showing them where they have messed up. I know how hard it is to make new friends on a Garry's mod server but I want those new players to understand that ill always be one message away.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines: I'm quite familiar with rules I have read them 3 times now.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused : Yes I do agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank: Yes I do agree.

You have 1 day playtime which is good considering how new the server is

You are not active on forums as you only have 6 posts you are also not active on discord from what I have seen

the clean warn record is great

and the app is very detailed!

If you improve how active you are on forums and be active in the Discord I will be able to +1 this app

Good luck with the app!

, Unboltedglobe

+1

Hank you are pretty active in game, we've based a couple of times, you've even taught me a couple things.

I think you deserve this role as you are a bit of a rolemodel, you know your shit and you get stuff done.

as for being active on the forums and discord im unsure what to think.

Good luck!