Gummy's Ban Appeal

Gummy

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamid.xyz/):STEAM_0:1:96898803

In-game name: Gummy

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 12:49am AEST

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: ImHyperz

Further details: ImHyperz banned me because I rdmd a person which is not true. The deathmatch was justified as the person said "Fight me bro, Fight me." Yet, ImHyperz didn't listen to me and let the other person mic spam during the whole sit. I believe I should be unbanned because the deathmatch was justified in the evidence shown below.

Any evidence you can provide:?hash=5d842515cd39f6c1860cdd79fe1249f2

(My nvidea captures my second monitor for gmod)

https://streamable.com/kx64di

(^ Audio of him saying "Fight me bro, Fight me")

(Person admitting to it and FailRPing)

https://streamable.com/81k2at

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes, I have. (I know I have had multiple warns but I am trying to get better)

proof.PNG.b3bf614c5ed9845bd6c2d3eb5a88b3da.PNG

Edited by Gummy

Hi Gummy,

So when in the sit, you were being extremely loud and constantly attacking the person who made the sit, I asked you to stop multiple times and you were being extremely rude to the both of us and also stating this in chat. Now throughout the clips the person who made the ticket was saying "fight me" in a jokingly manner, and you indeed RDM'd him. Now you cannot RDM someone for verbal abuse, if you think that someone is harassing you, feel free to send a ticket to us and the staff team will handle the situation. You also stated that he was micspamming the whole time, when all I could hear was you the whole time, talking extremely loud. Therefore, giving you no valid reason to RDM and I handled the situation accordingly to it .

Following Screenshot:

gummyswearing.jpg.c53f8b3e637d4156b1dff5def6355ebd.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Gummy,

So when in the sit, you were being extremely loud and constantly attacking the person who made the sit, I asked you to stop multiple times and you were being extremely rude to the both of us and also stating this in chat. Now throughout the clips the person who made the ticket was saying "fight me" in a jokingly manner, and you indeed RDM'd him. Now you cannot RDM someone for verbal abuse, if you think that someone is harassing you, feel free to send a ticket to us and the staff team will handle the situation. You also stated that he was micspamming the whole time, when all I could hear was you the whole time, talking extremely loud. Therefore, giving you no valid reason to RDM and I handled the situation accordingly to it .

Following Screenshot:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="gummy swearing.jpg]48[/ATTACH]

How could it of been in a 'jokingly manner' as you say when its RP? Also you say Now you cannot RDM someone for verbal abuse. So I was wrongfully banned and I dont see anything in the rules saying anything about verbal abuse as not a reason...

Hello Gummy,

Your ban appeal was denied due to the rule clearly stating;

• Disrespect, mic spam, or anything that would not result in damage being taken are not an RP reason to kill someone.

Just because someone tells you to punch them, does not mean it is a valid reason to.

To avoid issues like this, please contact a staff member about being harassed instead of killing them. It saves both the staff members time and yours.

Zoe.