Gretta's Trusted Application

Gretta Cumburg

trustedapp-png.8

Prerequisites

• You must be familiar with all of our rules.
  • You must be well known within our community.
  • You must have 2 days of playtime before applying.

Template

Steam Community Link:

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:90488442

Your in-game name:

Gretta Cumburg

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20210919115907_1.jpg.225e3d48454d2e550e6e7b76b0dc16b0.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

0 Warns

1632024078028.thumb.png.b13a50b3fd3f7fce72e36db292674374.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have just the 1 EXPIRED Trusted BL from an incident where printers became pocketable, and I lacked to inform staff, originally it was a 3 month ban, but it was reduced by Pedro To the 17th of September. (I can provide proof if required). I have learnt from this as I've come to learn the importance of the servers economy, ect. (keenu please un nerf moonshine <3)

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve trusted as I am very active on the server, as well as on discord and the forums, from time to time. I believe I have become pretty well known on the server and I enjoy messing around with many people I've gotten to know. I very much enjoy building not just things for myself, but for others, and the title of 'Trusted' may give me the opportunity to build things for others and possibly the server. I have probably gotten lucky to avoid some situations involving admins, but I think that my attitude and behaviour allows others to also have a laugh and create a happy ending to sits every now and then.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Like I stated, I very much enjoy building on the server and find myself always looking for ideas for build and just cool things in general. With the title of ' Trusted', It allows others to be more trusting of my ability. I enjoy teaching people how to build and use wire mod, I have sold probably a few to many gambling machines, but I always like to explain the basics on how people can change odds and text screens, since they're paying me for the dupe anyway. I do also enjoy events and such (as do most people) even if they're aren't any prizes, and if I can become more trusted by the staff and community, I'd love to help build and design different events as well.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Very Much so !

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yessir !

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Absolutely !

Thank You !

Edited by Gretta Cumburg

This is actually a really hard decision for me to make, you have put a flawless amount of work into your application, you are decently confident in yourself, well known and are fairly active.

However - you have previously abused the rank of trusted for your own personal needs, it's selfish to abuse an exploit like that and critically damages your reputation within the community.

This will unfortunately be a -1, I cannot agree with someone that intentionally abuses a completely free service.

This is actually a really hard decision for me to make, you have put a flawless amount of work into your application, you are decently confident in yourself, well known and are fairly active.

However - you have previously abused the rank of trusted for your own personal needs, it's selfish to abuse an exploit like that and critically damages your reputation within the community.

This will unfortunately be a -1, I cannot agree with someone that intentionally abuses a completely free service.

Sorry for the confusion, this was early on in my time on the server and I hadn't received Trusted at the time of the BL, it was there as restriction from applying for the position. Thanks Anyway!

• Like 1

Hey dude

Huge -1

Essentially as Driver said,

I cant put my trust in someone who's already abused the system..

I suggest waiting a bit longer and gaining some more trust from the community..

You're app on the other hand is great, well written and layed out nicely, so well done on that part!

Edited by Tuppy
  • Like 1

Hey Gretta,

Although you are active, friendly and pretty fun at times, sadly I cannot give a +1. As stated by Tuppy, although the warn has expired, it was still a very extreme warn as exploiting is critical and yet you continued to do so without contacting a staff about it. You are also a bit immature at times and bend the rules a little as to find loop holes, where something is not defined as against the rules but also bending them quite a lot. I cannot trust that you are ready and capable of a role such as trusted and suggest you wait a couple more weeks before reapplying. I will have to give a -1.

Hey man

i see you had a 3 month bl but it got reduced by pedro but in my opinion i would still wait those 3 months before applying because it looks like your just rushing into this and i dont think the server would look good with someone who abused the system like you did. Besides that it looks like your trying to make an effort to be good but its not gonna cut -1

Good luck with your app

Aspect

Hey gretta

Ive known u for a long time and rped with you many times before. You are nearly always kind and helping to all players. Your active in the DC and forums aswell as the PD DC. You are a great builder and a great player and belive you deserve this role even if you got trusted bl and as lui said u didnt actually exploit it just failed to inform staff for whatever reason. +1

+1 Honestly, i reckon its worth giving you a shot for trusted, yes you didn't report a exploit, but you still have been very active in the commuity and i haven't had a issue with you for a long time now, which evidently shows that you have improved alot, yes you had a bl for trusted, but that doesn't mean you are a massive minge or anything, it just shows that you made a simple mistake, as im sure alot of people have

Hey mate

Even if you didn't report an exploit, I believe you should be trusted again. You have be very active in the community, and I haven't had any issues with you, and I see you a lot helping players on the server. Your playtime is excellent, and your application is nicely formatted.

I will give you a +1

good luck with your app

+1 I don't think it's fair to bring up the exploiting situation. Please keep in mind what he's done prior to the exploit. He's made some amazing builds that have an embedded atmosphere that you can't find from other builds usually.

I was involved in the situation, I tested if it worked and was on a call with them as it was happening, it's human nature to want to one-up your situation, and as Lui stated, he barely participated in it. Another player I won't name was the huge anchor in what was happening and as a result, others got dragged down along with him.

I've done the exploit, and I've received trusted afterwards especially after management knowing I was involved. You're entirely welcome to judge from the perspective of: "He exploited, I don't trust him", but if you dig deeper you'll uncover he's an amazing bloke and the situation was very complicated.

As a result of the exploit, he lost more money than he gained (which was nothing, as the response time was very quick), and I could tell it hit hard. I was honestly surprised he came back because he's essentially played with a blacklist and dealt with the consequences for a while, which shows his love towards the community.

He's an active member in the community and he's offered his services all the time within the server, an example of someone utilising their skills and garnering enough trust to where he makes money off of building for others.

If he messes up again, the simple solution is to just permanently ban him. People change, you live and you learn.

Thanks to whoever read my reply, Gretta is a good bloke and I hope he gets the chance to redeem himself.

• Like 1