Gooose's 2nd Trusted App

Gooose

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gooose__/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456257837

Your in-game name: Gooose

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1630767351604.thumb.png.05f81de1063ac317b3b13ed4c41b725a.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1630767582735.png.60f1fd584bebe64f8cd37565582284ae.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Screen shot above, I have 1 SB

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve trusted, even with my previous warns and ban because after my week ban I decided to take the server more seriously and since then I have not got one warn or ban. If I see anyone breaking rules I make a ticket to a staff member and get the problem sorted. I have learnt from my previous mistakes and since have been interacting with more new people and recently participated in a PD training session. I am quite active on the server (especially with lockdown) and with my change of attitude and willingness to learn from my mistakes I feel like I do deserve the trusted rank and looking forward to keeping my warns clean from this moment onward.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? The trusted rank allows players to access things a player without the rank cannot. With this, people with the trusted rank can use that power to show and teach new players the basics and more advanced side of the game and server. Also the rank allows you to host small community events with the powers the rank provides, therefore helping the server grow and having a lil bit of fun.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes I am

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I agree

As froakie said!

You were banned for MRDM on the 23rd for 1W,

Meaning you were unbanned only 6 days ago..

I don't think that's the kind of player that should get a trusted role, if you want to be taken seriously I'd suggest the following;

Dont get any bans like MRDM and then applying for trusted less than a week from when your ban finished.

Understand the server rules before applying.

Increase community presence as I haven't really seen you around.

Wait a bit longer before applying for trusted.

Good luck on your application!

• Like 1

According to what froakie said

How you just got unbanned for MRDM on the 23rd for a week? and considering that you were recently unbanned six days ago I think you should wait a bit longer.

So I'm going to give you a -1 for the simple reason that you were recently unbanned for mrdm. And I don't believe such type of player should be considered for the role of trusted. I propose waiting a little longer before applying for trusted.

Good Luck of your app

-1 i got really nothing to say besides MRDM warn and got unban 6 days ago. Then you apply for trusted switch isn't good and should apply a couple weeks later due to the bad ban you got. by the looks of it you have had bad encounters with alot of people which isn't the best

Hello Gooose!

I barely know you, but I do see you around a bit. However, seeing you have been recently unbanned, you should have waited at least a few weeks before applying. It is a -1 for me.

Good Luck!

Denied

Excessive amount of warns for just 4 days of playtime. Please try to improve your general attitude in the server and try not to break any rules. Make sure to thoroughly read the rules by doing !rules in-game. Reapply in 1 week.