GolTAW's Trusted Application

GolTAW

Prerequisites

• You must be familiar with all of our rules.
  • You must be well known within our community. -Yes and no, depends on the context
  • You must have 2 days of playtime before applying. -I actually had weeks but I assume it got mass reset.

Template

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GolTAW/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87923949

Discord User#: GolTAW#5942

Your in-game name: TAW, GolTAW

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1642826882994.thumb.png.6299c270669d0f04ef761138e60df475.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): N/A

1642827353691.thumb.png.ad12dd2351bc96fcda889468f84c634a.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

N/A, but I do have 3-4 perm bans. You already know the story.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Ladies and Gentlemen of the High Trusted Council. I believe that I, GolTAW, humbly request and deserve to be trusted because well its me!

In all seriousness, everyone knows me. I have never broken a rule on the server before (those perm bans were for other reasons trust). I am known, as an individual, to be humble and kind and provide a lot of banter. I have been on the server since its birth of creation because I am just that ancient. But truthy, with all above said, I can provide a better RP experience to all. Well truthy I just want better content to provide :D

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Well, as someone who knows the in's and out's of DarkRP, I can pretty easily help others quit easily. I think tis important to realize that there is no decent way that "trusted" will help the community. All it does is show that you are trusted and bada been bada boom everyone thinks you know a lot about the rules, and that signature rank alone will show that people will ask you for aid in the ropes of the server, rules, jobs, weapons and all that what not. So by having this rank, it'll be easier for people to identify who to go for for help and since I already provide help without trusted, it'll just make it easier for people to know exactly who to ask.

If they even bother looking at your rank of course. Lets be honest, being trusted doesn't provide anything to help the community, it just shows your more knowledgeable but people don't bother to check the rank.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I am. Quite familiar.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I agree :D

Thanks for reading. I guess.

Edited by GolTAW
  • Like 1

now I'm going to start of by saying I have known you for so long back in supremacy days and you where nothing but such a nice guy like you treated everyone with respect and that I can aknowledge but you basically have no activity on your forums account and I don't even think your in the orbital discord (I tried looking but couldn't find you), and have only seen you once in game since your return. Just get your activity up and get to know people then I'll swap my -1 for a +1 so fucking fast, much love to you TAW.

- Arcane

-1 Hey TAW

I haven't seen you on in ages, you have very low forums and discord activity, you are only well known within people who played iconic, you have bare minimum playtime for trusted, although you're a great guy I can't +1 when you have low activity and low community knowledge.

but you basically just created your forums account and I don't even think your in the orbital discord

- Arcane

"Just created fourm account"

1642828105831.png.24deb7921509ee284e8fba9aef7ebf06.png

Nah in all seriousness, fair enough, cheers arcane!

Edit: Yes I am in the orbital discord :p

dontcryifirdmyou

I have only seen you like 3 times and from what I know your not a active on the Forms or the Discord but I can't say much on that.

I don't know anything good about you cause I have not seen you like at all please get ppl to know you better. good luck :)

I know this has been pointed out my dude. Your activity. I have never seen you therefore I can’t +1 your application. Players that hold the role as trusted have gained the trust of the community and have spent a great amount of effort to get to know everyone. Because you have little to no activity within the community people can not honestly make a judgment on how trustworthy your really are. Also mentioning that you have perm bans and not providing any information and detail on them doesn’t really help with making me feel like I can TRUST you. I’m not here to put people down I just have high standards I guess and this is only my personal opinion. I hope to see you in game and good luck on your application mate.

Denied

Although your presence in-game isn't bad, based on the feedback you've received, your interaction with the communication is severely lacking. I strongly advise you to improve your community interaction by responding to forum threads or participating in one of the Discord channels.

Please reapply in 1 week.