GolTAW's Amazing Trusted Application

GolTAW

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136113627

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87923949

Discord User#: GolTAW#1357

Your in-game name: GolTAW

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1666779246929.thumb.png.959de62b75044f12b7376da156223620.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1666779257319.thumb.png.756b2075ef5b4bf10e7dfd0ad952d678.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): N/A ^

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Hello I am TAW. Some of you may remember me from back in the day. I have made a return to Garry's Mod DarkRP and this community. I believe I should be trusted because I have not a single warn or ban throughout my entire time in this community (excluding the perm bans, if you know you know). Regardless, as I have before I always aim to strive helping the community and being a pleasant bloke to be around with, and having fun in general. Below I will list multiple ways I will use to increase positive community interaction.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Helping players:

As a trusted, I am and will continue to help players to help them in DarkRP. I already help them as a user/donator, but by being a trusted they will be more inclined to trust me.

Role model:

As a trusted, you need to set a standard around other plyers. With my 0 warn/ban history and having over 5 days in the server, and 8.9k hour in Garry's mod, I know I can set an example to show players how to behave within DarkRP.

Community Focused:

I find myself very community-focused person who enjoys interacting with others and being a great guy to be around with, as I am easily approachable.

Feedback Focused:

I agree that everyone should be able to take feedback to improve ones self, both positive and negative. I intend to take feedback to improve my contribution to the community.

Maturity:

I find mysself to be mature but a fun person. I can be mature where needed but I also understand where and how to have fun if the situation calls for it.

Respect:

I tend to show everyone respect and kindness to others to improve positive community contribution overall, and never demand it.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? I am familiar with the rules and guidelines on Orbital Servers.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree that my rank will be stripped if I misuse it

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I agree not to abuse any powers that come with my rank.

Edited by GolTAW

+1

Known TAW for a long time and can safely say the best things about him. He has been around since sup days achieving a head admin spot as well as commander, he has carried that on through iconic and is now picking up where he left off at orbital, he is more than capable for a role of this degree and I can see him going further, even taking into account his 0 warns, good playtime and detailed application it is easy to say he easy diffs this rank

• Like 1

+1

While I don't know you overly well, from the small interactions we have had, I can tell you're a returning player who used to be there in the early cop days.

Your app is short yet straight to the point and as you stated, you have 0 warnings, which is a very good sign that you have an understanding of the rules.

You have good forum activity, even though I know you're just starting to get back into it, as well as discord.

Good luck man

-Mason

• Like 1

+1

Mass-RDMed the entirety of Supremacy and managed to get all access to event room revoked and got like a 6 month ban

Genuinely a sick lad for real, I've known him for a long time and he's a trustworthy player, as well as having a great understanding of the rules and is actually decently active on the discord, I have no doubt that TAW would be a great fit for this role.

Good luck man

- Osama

• Haha 1

+1

made me wanna die when I heard his crip voice.

nah but he aight, decent amount of playtime no warns pretty cool and has a really good history with the community. Definitely has what it takes to be a trusted member. Good Luck TAW

- Your Father ZomZie

Edited by ZomZie
  • Like 1

Hello TAW,

Its gonna be a +1 from me, even tho i havent known you for a long amount of time the interactions ive had with you have all been great with you adding a different aspect to role play all together really making the experience more enjoyable. I would loved to see more detail on why you deserve trusted but i think you made up for it explaining how the community would benefit from you gaining trusted.

Your forum and discord activity is decent, but would love to see some more from you by responding to more applications and threads ( dont spam it tho ).

I do hope that if you are a returning player that you familiarize with the rule changes that have happened over the time you have been gone as you dont want to make a mistake.

Best of luck, dont be discouraged if you dont get it the first time around perfect yourself on the feedback given and make yourself better.

• Like 1

+1 to you pale

honestly l have only have started seeing you recently and l don't have much time with you but l have definitely seen you within PD and seeing that your quite a high symbolizing that you must have played during PD events also seeing you playing the recent events as well, but also by the community feedback that you have received it seems that you must be a nice guy and l hope to be able to see you in the future

-Ruby in and out

I've started seeing you around more recently and I'm happy that you are back within a community I'm part of. I've known TAW since Supremacy days and there isn't much I can say apart from you being a great guy.

Your application is short, but it's straight to the point and lists some good reasons as to why you can be trusted.

I wish I could give more feedback, however, this is a simple and easy +1 for me.

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

• Like 1

+1

Some negatives are that I have not had many personal interactions with you in-game nor have I seen much activity on forums which is a large way of interacting with our community

Positives are though that the lack of interaction also means lack of sits made against you, also I have heard quite a fair few good things about you overall. I love the effort put into the application it shows dedication and that you want trusted, I would believe that you wouldn't abuse the power given and I honestly hope I can spend more time chatting to you in the future

Stay safe

-Cooper

• Like 1