Gobby Lings Trusted Application

Gobby Ling

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260716605

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150225438

Discord User#: WingTangToe#7267

Your in-game name: Gobby Ling

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot2022-10-04212645.thumb.png.ccbc30d91ca43134ed574c7182957d14.png How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot2022-10-04212740.thumb.png.4f014e1ddbb812cc97704b87acac94b0.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None Gobby Is A Good Man

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Even tho Gobby Ling has recently joined like 2 weeks ago, Gobby has tried his hardist to become respected and known within the community, Gobby Ling has tried to interact positivly with everyone he has meet and have a good time and experience with everyone. As you can see from Gobby Lings warnings Gobby has been resonably good in his opinion and has no soft bans. If Gobby Ling became trusted it would help Gobby further his journey with in orbital servers and hopefully increase the serotonin of the players that Gobby Ling comes into contact with. Gobby Ling will strive to do his best to help out and be a good role model for the community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Gobby Ling loves to help out the community. Even Tho Gobby is a little new Gobby Ling has learnt the rules and activities in the game very fast. Gobby would love to share his knowledge and help out anyone who needs help, Whether the players are new or old Gobby Ling does not descriminate and will help everybody to the best of his knowledge. Gobby Ling loves helping new people when they are stuck as Gobby is a caring person and gets a dopamine high after helping a player and makes Gobby feel good inside. An example of how Gobby Ling has helped some new players on the server was one time Gobby was growing some weed with the backpack on and a new player asked Gobby how to pick up gun crates and put them on there back like how Gobby had a backpack on his back and Gobby Helped the lovely gentlement and told him he can pick up the object to put on his back by pressing "G" on the object, This act made Gobby Ling feel very good and also made the player feel very happy and he recieved quick help from Gobby ling and now he can carried things on his back. Gobby Ling strives to be the best and loves to help :).

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes Gobby Ling has gotten many people warned for breaking the rules and Gobby has was over 20 sits against him and only lost 4. Gobby is very familiar with the rules.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Gobby understands

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Gobby agrees

Edited by Gobby Ling

+1 Incredible application well written and a wonderful player to both the server and DWIT as a whole and really represents what we stand for, Good man Gobby we're immensely proud of you and all your achievements. I don't know anyone that has an issue with Gobby and seems to make good connections with all players of the server i'm sure all those warns are mere accidents
  • Like 1

This was a bit of a difficult one, to be honest. To begin with, I wasn't sure and I almost went with a -1, however, this is what I have decided.

Although I'm not a big fan of the DWIT clan, I enjoy our interactions and I do believe you understand the rules fairly well, despite having warnings for repeated offenses. Of course, I would love to see you improve upon the RDM situation you seem to have in your warnings list, however, I feel as though you could represent the trusted role well.

Your application is well written, you provide some good points, and I trust that you're mature enough with the responsibility of having access to some dangerous jobs/perks as well as representing the community in a good light.

This is why I will be giving you a +1 and I wish you all the best with your application.

Some things that l found as negative is the following quote it is just a really stretched example about helping one person that you have used just to fill up your app this barley shows why you deserve trusted, trusted is received after helping one person its given after the community trust you in what you have done

An example of how Gobby Ling has helped some new players on the server was one time Gobby was growing some weed with the backpack on and a new player asked Gobby how to pick up gun crates and put them on there back like how Gobby had a backpack on his back and Gobby Helped the lovely gentlement and told him he can pick up the object to put on his back by pressing "G" on the object, This act made Gobby Ling feel very good and also made the player feel very happy and he recieved quick help from Gobby ling and now he can carried things on his back. Gobby Ling strives to be the best and loves to help :).

some other notes l found is that you don't have much play time on the sever and you haven't shown much on Main discord and you haven`t shown much on PD discord either, another note is that most of you warns are within a week from attempt RDM to actual RDM and even attempt RDM in a sit

l few thing l have to note is that try to increase your interaction on Main Discord and PD Discord, and also your time on sever even tho you show yourself being seen on the sever l don't see as much as l would like to when it comes to being trusted and also that when ever l see you your just being a pain by interrupting in different situations just try to make yourself much more known within the sever and including in the discord severs as well

a few good notes that l have noted is that the app is filled that may acutely help you in the right direction and also that you understand the sever rules

member of DWIT, only 2 days 5 hours playtime (barely the required playtime)

you do have a blacklist, 12 hours for RDM

hardly any detail

you speak in 3rd person which is annoying and inconvenient for other players trying to understand you

our interactions have been negative (rdming and calling it a misclick, begging to come into my base when im obviously busy)

you have barely any activity in the discord and on the forums

i feel that you could be a good, productive player if you wised up a bit, stopped associating with the dwit guys and talked like a normal person (people tend to not like if your entire personality is a "comedic bit")

good luck on getting trusted buddy

• Like 1

I believe that you are a genuinely nice person and just like to mess around sometimes, but I do have to say that you don't have much activity outside of the server, your playtime is a bit average and your association with toxic members doesn't really help your case either. I think if you commit to just messaging more on the forums and in the discord and low down on some of your behaviour I'm quite willing to +1 you in the future

Good luck man

- Osama