GLIZZY MANS application

glizzy man

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198846534777

SteamID: idk how to get it its in the pic of screen time

Your in-game name: glizzy man

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1633769889861.thumb.jpeg.f591149800582882b685d550d8b61372.jpeg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): in same pic as softbans/blacklist

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1633769918209.thumb.jpeg.3980edfb007ea392fb4539ae0daf1569.jpeg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? i think that i have improved as a player and a member of this server and its easy for me to say i think i deserve it but at the end of the day its if you think i deserve it.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I'm always giving away money with trusted I can get better jobs and get more money and help people get crates and with advanced dupe I can hopefully dupe more stuff and host events and give away more money.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes to a point where some people hate me because I snitch on them for everything they do wrong I try to enforce rules by first asking them to stop or fix it then call admin.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes

I understand that I do have many warns I can explain my excuse for taser abuse and rdm but not the rest the rest are stupid mistakes I made and promise not to make again.

Taser abuse: some told me to taze them because they needed help fixing their player and then called admin on me.

RDM: I was based with a friend when they left the kos sign was removed I didn't know and killed a player that went inside my base.

love glizzy man <3

Edited by glizzy man

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198846534777

SteamID: idk how to get it its in the pic of screen time

Your in-game name: glizzy man

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): [ATTACH=full]1223[/ATTACH]

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): in same pic as softbans/blacklist

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

[ATTACH=full]1224[/ATTACH]

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? i think that i have improved as a player and a member of this server and its easy for me to say i think i deserve it but at the end of the day its if you think i deserve it.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I'm always giving away money with trusted I can get better jobs and get more money and help people get crates and with advanced dupe I can hopefully dupe more stuff and host events and give away more money.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes to a point where some people hate me because I snitch on them for everything they do wrong I try to enforce rules by first asking them to stop or fix it then call admin.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes

I understand that I do have many warns I can explain my excuse for taser abuse and rdm but not the rest the rest are stupid mistakes I made and promise not to make again.

Taser abuse: some told me to taze them because they needed help fixing their player and then called admin on me.

RDM: I was based with a friend when they left the kos sign was removed I didn't know and killed a player that went inside my base.

love glizzy man <3

Hello there.

I'll start of with the bad things as I can't really think of anything good to say. I'll start with your activity, you're inactive on the discord and only registered on the forums today to put up a trusted app which is pretty disappointing. You have a fair amount of warns, 3 of which are for something to do with props. I've talked to you in game numerous times and every time you've seemed extremely mingey and are really annoying to play with. I see the photos you took were in an admin sit, it seems like you could've been taking the photos right before you got warned so you didn't have a recent warn shown in your app (can a staff member please check to see if what I'm thinking is true.). The app is extremely low effort with one reason that you believe you deserve trusted, you also seem like you only want the jobs and adv dupe that comes with trusted. You shouldn't be trying to explain your warns, if you believe they were false than make a ban or warn appeal. So it's gonna be a major -1 from me.

Good luck with the app.

Edited by thyking
  • Like 1

Hey glizzy man,

I'm gonna start off with:

The Good: almost 2 weeks game-time is an excellent amount, especially considering most people tend to put in their trusted application when they meet the bare minimum of 2 days so, kudos for waiting it out and putting in those hours of dedication. I noticed you're also quite active in the discord so, nice to see you engaging and socializing outside of the server.

The Bad: Speaking of activity, your forum activity is not so good. You only made an account yesterday, in which you've only used said account to put up a trusted application. Also, you have a considerable amount of warns, even for someone with 2 weeks game-time. 2 months ago, you managed to get 3 warns including a short ban within 2 days - ouch. Despite your last warn being a month ago, I just don't feel enough time has passed to see whether you are actually here to follow rules and role-play or not (I'm going to ignore the fact that you're displaying your warns in an admin sit...). Another addition would be your community involvement; I just don't remember having any interactions with you? I haven't seen you enough to see how you role-play, and community involvement plays a large part in whether you can be trusted or not.

The Ugly: Your trusted application. In all honesty, it is one of the most low effort applications I have ever seen. Why you believe you deserve trusted and what you can do to help with a trusted rank only has 1-2 sentences; you have put little to no effort into it whatsoever - and these are the most important parts. Another addition would be how you can help; trusted isn't about giving people money or the jobs that come with it - those are just perks. Trusted is about showing people that you are a member that anyone can come to if they need help - such as clarifying rules, how to do something, giving feedback on the forums etc. Trusted is a giving rank, not a receiving rank. You should also refrain from 'explaining' and providing 'excuses' for your previous warns. It doesn't matter the scenario, if you got warned, you're in the wrong. It is good you referred to the others as "stupid mistakes that won't happen again" but, it should be this way for all of your warns. You should also refrain from saying "to a point where some people hate me...", it just doesn't sound good.

My suggestions:

Increase your community involvement. On the forums, and in game. Put yourself out there, meet people and socialize, try new role-play jobs, and whats most important with trusted - help people. People are constantly asking for help in OOC, the forums, in-game etc. If you know the answer, put the effort in to help.

Become more familiar with the rules. Your warns show your lack of understanding. Maybe read over them again, and familiarize yourself with them.

Put more effort (alot more effort) into your trusted application. I suggest taking a look at other peoples trusted applications to get a general idea of how its done (just make sure you don't copy anything they say). You're trying to convince the community why we can trust you and how you can help, that definitely cannot be said in 1-2 sentences.

I believe you are a long way away from trusted. I suggest taking some time to improve upon yourself before your next application, as well as taking my suggestions and feedback into consideration. I'm going to leave a solid -1. Hope to see your improvement, catch ya in game.

Hey Glizzy Man,

As clearly shown by the above reply by Dexter, there are quite a couple different reasons why I too will have to leave a -1.

As stated, you are very mingey a lot of the time and often find small loopholes and stuff to get your way out of trouble. You are also very immature nearly all the time, and I cannot see how that would help you in being trustworthy in the community.

You have often misused props through the use of making unrealistic bases that go against rules, to continuously ignoring staff when they tell you to change things like this.

Your application also has very minimal detail in it. You have barely any detail in your application which shows you put very little effort into making it, meaning you do not care as much for this role as you should.

You are quite well known in the server and community, but not for the best reasons. I suggest improving your reputation by being more mature, as well as listening to staff when they request you to change things.

Have a good one.

• Like 1

Possibly my biggest -1

You're genuinely annoying and mingy, I couldn't stand taking sits that had you involved with them as a staff member and you just blatantly are not mature enough. Your application has piss all detail and shows me that you probably just want the benefits of trusted.

Your warnings show that over 2 months you hadn't learnt your lesson and I'm sure I had took a ticket on you but ended up letting it slide because the other person was nice and decided he didn't want you warned.

As Jack Stone said, "you often find small loopholes to get out of trouble" I 100% agree with him.

Hey Glizzy

I haven't really had many interactions with you but I can see many people who have aren't to impressed but I'm not going to base my response on that.

Although what I do see is you haven't really put too much effort or thought into you application.

I also see you have a pretty recent warning too.

Which is why I am going to have to give this app a -1.

I am sorry but good luck.