Gladys Berejiklians trusted application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198997896287/

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:518815279

Your in-game name: Gladys Berejiklian

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

I currently have 1 day and 6 hours of play time.

1627025260793.png.e55fcd8eeb312eea30e3cd2cffddf04c.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I currently have one warning.

1627025306584.thumb.png.4a89384a44f03221e2676f62a4897f80.pngHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have none and I intend on keeping it that way

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve trusted because with trusted I can enhance my roleplay experience and enhance the experience of others. I want to also use the perks of trusted to my and others advantage and have some more fun in this server, I know that with trusted I will not break any rules. I also believe I deserve trusted due to the fact that I love this server and I want to see this community grow as someone people can look up to and someone people can turn to for help.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can use the rank of Trusted to help the community by doing the following, I can use trusted to help the community out by making the general roleplay experience much better. I can also help other members out as someone that is trusted so the community doesn't feel nervous or scared to let me do certain things.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I am very familiar with the rules and especially after my warn I took the time to reflect upon what I did and learn from the mistake.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I agree to not abuse any powers given to me.

Thank you for taking your time to read this application.

Hey buddy!

You are very new the forums, I like to see trusted members be some-what active on here as its differentiates the people who AFK for 2 days and apply - or the people who are active within the community.

From the above posts, I can see that you are well known Ingame! thats great, however.

Activity on the forums and on discord is just as important, rule changes are posted consistently on the discord, along with the ability to access the staff team.

I personally believe trusted applicants should have a source of readably available help at their disposable.

Which the use of the Forums and the Discord would supply!

For now, I'm going to -1 this app -

However, my opinion can change based on forum and discord activity!

Thanks unkn0w35!

• Like 1

Hey buddy!

You are very new the forums, I like to see trusted members be some-what active on here as its differentiates the people who AFK for 2 days and apply - or the people who are active within the community.

From the above posts, I can see that you are well known Ingame! thats great, however.

Activity on the forums and on discord is just as important, rule changes are posted consistently on the discord, along with the ability to access the staff team.

I personally believe trusted applicants should have a source of readably available help at their disposable.

Which the use of the Forums and the Discord would supply!

For now, I'm going to -1 this app -

However, my opinion can change based on forum and discord activity!

Thanks unkn0w35!

Yes I understand this completely and thank you for pointing it out. I will make sure to be more active on the fourms and discord from now on. Thank you for your time.

Yes I understand this completely and thank you for pointing it out. I will make sure to be more active on the fourms and discord from now on. Thank you for your time.

Thanks buddy,

My opinion can change based on forum and Discord activity.. remember that!

Look forward to seeing you around.

• Like 1

Hey Gladys,

Unfortunately I do not believe I have seen you on the server, discord or forums. I have personally not really interacted with you or seen you in-game. For the moment I'm going to have to -1. If in the near future you drastically increase activity and community presence, I would gladly change this to a +1!

Goodluck!

Hey Gladys,

Unfortunately I do not believe I have seen you on the server, discord or forums. I have personally not really interacted with you or seen you in-game. For the moment I'm going to have to -1. If in the near future you drastically increase activity and community presence, I would gladly change this to a +1!

Goodluck!

I can't say I've seen you either but I have indeed been very active so maybe its just we are never in the same area at the same time. For the discord and the fourms I have been trying to be more active but i will now try even harder thank you for your reply.