Gladys Berejiklian staff application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GladysBerejiklian/

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:518815279

Discord User#:unkn0w35#9768

Country/Time Zone: AEDT

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1w 2d.

1634040141411.png.a9240c2fdc8fc5917c41d6960cab0c8b.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1

1634040187509.thumb.png.1919f1d290f3e66b74d2ab3628331189.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have none.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): I have no experience staffing for gmod server but I do have experience with being staff in Discord servers and multiple Roblox games

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I personally believe I deserve a position within the staff team due to the fact that I have been playing for a long time and I'm a responsible person that the players can always rely on, I am also very active and trustworthy and I have a very low amount of warns especially for someone who has over a weeks playtime meaning that I know the rules very well and I'm someone who doesn't plan on breaking them any time soon. I am also someone who is very patient and calm and I rarely lose my temper so I won't get angry and use my power in ways I am not allowed. I am also deserving of the staff rank due to the fact that I hate rule breakers and want to do anything in my power to stop them, whenever I witness someone breaking the rules I always either attempt to talk them into stopping or I stall them until an admin can come to deal with the problem. I also believe I deserve staff because of how loyal I am to the server as Orbital is really the only reason I go on gmod anymore. I also think I deserve staffing because of how mature I am. I am definitely someone who should be on the staff team for that matter because with immature people, you will end up with insane amounts of admin abuse and people letting their friends off with no punishment.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I am a very good listener so working as a team comes easier to me I also love taking other peoples opinions into consideration for example if I was given a decision to make and people were giving me their opinions on what I should choose I would first take their opinions into consideration and think about it before making said decision

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

The qualities I can bring to the staff team are extremely good because I can bring a trustworthy, respectful and patient person and I believe those qualities are very important in someone especially if they are representing the server as a staff member I am also a fun person so I can incorporate serious attributes while also incorporating fun attributes I am also smart when it comes to people trying to talk their way out of a warn and that is a very good quality that people need to have to be a staff member because if you can be manipulated into letting someone go without punishment then you are most likely going to be seen as the easy staff that will let you get away with anything as long as it's not that serious. I am also a very mature person and that is a very important quality as it ensures that I won't use my power in the wrong way and I'll always be doing the right thing.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

1634040136244.png.7ba8137f33b512d90d37b24d8739b7c6.png

1634040165301.thumb.png.2d71479e7ee3416ff635aa177ec9304f.png

• Like 1

Hey dude!

I'll start off with saying, thanks for making an application! It was only a matter of time till you made one hahah

I see you in game almost every day.. you're very active!

1w+ playtime with only 1 small RDM warn is fantastic.

You're active on the Discord and on the forums too.

I've had quite a few sits with you and you understand the rules pretty well!

Since you are already a trusted player, I can easily say that you've proven yourself to be a great member of the community!

I'd be more than happy to have you on the team

+1

• Like 1

i 100% agree with everything tuppy has said 1 week game time with only 1 warn is amazing and your activity is spectacular, you also put a great amount of detail in your application showing you are willing to put in the time and effort for this position. this is obviously going to be a +1 from me.

gl with your staff app <3

• Like 1

Hey Gladys

Your activity in game and on discord is phenomenal and all interactions with you have been nothing but positive. You are funny and great to be around, however when it is time for business you are very mature in the way you handle. While you do have a warning, it was a long time ago and shows me you have learnt from you mistakes and have a great knowledge of rules.

You applications is great, very well detailed and only makes you more deserving at a shot as staff!

Good luck

+1

Edited by Frothyz4Dayz (Joe Pesci)
  • Like 1

Hey Gladys

I agree with Joe Pesci on this one.

Your activity in the game forums and on Discord is fantastic, and all of my interactions with you have been pleasant. you having one week of play time is fantastic, and you only have one warning with his play time is fantastic. I will give you a +1

Good Luck on your app

Hello TURKAIM,

+1

Your activity on the discord is amazing and you're amazing to talk to, that's something that some staff don't have so it would be amazing to have you on the staff team. Your playtime and activity are average which is pretty much what's expected from every staff member. I don't have much else to say,

keep that TURKAIM very stronk and have an awesome day.

200.gif

Solid +1

Gladys, I believe you deserve to be considered for staffing because you are one of the most active roleplayers on the server and have a good reputation in the community. Your forum and Discord engagement are also fantastic; keep it up! One warning for one week of playtime seems reasonable, and your application is well-written and detailed. Overall, I don't see why I should mention anything negative about your application; best of luck, Gladys!

Hey Glady, how are you?

You're activeness on the server has not gone unnoticed, i've had may run ins with you on the server and all of them have been a positive experience. As stated by many people, you're well known in the community and always a blast to interact with.

Your playtime is great with only 1 warning. Despite your age you're a very mature person and have a very mature way of thinking. I believe that you deserve a chance of joining the staff team. Which is why i'm going to be giving you a +1

All the best with your application, looking forward to seeing the progression of your application.

Okay firstly, I was genuinely surprised to read that you are 14, you are clearly very mature for your age.

Your activity is amazing, I see you on pretty much all the time, and you are always a joy to have around.

Only 1 warn, and was from over 4 months ago shows that you know the rules extremely well. Lastly you have clearly put a lot of thought and effort into you app which shows how keen you are for this position. I think you would make an excellent staff member, so a big +1 from me.

Good luck!