Discord User#:

smackos12#6577

RP Name:

gilbert

Country/Time Zone:

south aus

Do you have a working Microphone?:

yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1663584799014.thumb.png.0b8144dadf9c31700ac333b977c2dd80.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1663584834549.thumb.png.0efd9a0d6f0977b5288bc3cb5bdf8ca4.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 4

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Yes, however the servers are no longer up. I use to be a allmost full time admin/ owner on a server called half life gaming i think. ive played on that over 6 years ago and i was there from launch most of the time i was a super admin but now and then i was doing server testing/events

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I deserve the rank as I play mostly during weekend and weekdays. I'm on usually during the early times and I can provide moderation/admin assistants during the early hours of weekends and weekdays. I have prior staffing experience as I used to be a high rank staff member on half life gaming before it had to close as an elite admin/owner . I know the rules decently well and if there is something I'm fuzzy on I know to ask higher or look at the rule page for clarification or if there is something on the border, I know to get clarification from a higher staff member. I know COC very well and how to follow it. I also believe I deserve the rank because I can help during the early times when not many staff are online to getting rid of the minges that join at the morning and make it not fun for everyone playing during the later times. I also believe that it is important to be able to play and be able to monitor and playing and being able to react when things or stuff is done that is against the rules.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

on the server i was admin on we did a lot of events kinda like orbital but a lill bit different and did lots of hours being an admin / training people how to be admin / just play the server

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

very friendly and easy going my team work skills are and can be very good at times I tend to spread positivity and happiness wherever I go

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: yes

+1

I've seen you in game a lot, you seem very friendly and I love to see you always building really cool bases for "gilbert's guns™". Even though you've have some bad warns from the past It would be great to see you being an admin on orbital.

+1

I met gilbert when he had a gun store and I remember he was the first person to give me a gun. After this I've seen him around since and today we based together and he just seems really chill and was willing to answer every question I asked. I think gilbert would completely suit a role as an admin and i hope he does. :)

Hey Gilbert! I'm gonna have to leave a -1

Your app is well written in some areas but lacks detail in others. Your discord activity is terrible and so is your forum activity. Your history shows no regard for the rules which unfit for this role.

Maybe try being more active on the discord and forums while also trying to adhere to the rules more often. Maybe try getting trusted first to make the chance of getting this role higher.

Unfortunately it's going to be a -1 from me. I can't see anything from you in the discord, and it seems you have very little personal interaction with the WHOLE community (Not just in game). This is inclusive of the forms (4 posts as of writing this). Potentially work on creating a positive influence and become recognised for your good interactions. :)

Hey Gilbert, coming with a -1 because as much as I see you, I never had a proper interaction with you. Your forums activity is not the greatest. And with 1 week of playtime and 7 warns, its a bit meh.

As Dallas suggested, try and get trusted, as its a stepping stone for staff. Also work on community presences, as the community have had very little interaction with you. Last thing, work on your forum activity.

DENIED

[JUSTIFY]Poor community feedback, however as I always mention to any other applicants, please don't give up and instead try to work on the negatives the community have said, I am sure that you are able to get a shot at staffing one day, keep trying! Please reapply in 2 weeks.[/JUSTIFY]