Getting Stressed with school :3

Mashed Potatoes

Get rid of distractions and stuff. Detox yourself from using games as a coping mechanism for stress. I sold my PC, best decision I made in terms of school.

If you’re serious about doing well in school and I’m guessing you’re like a year 12, pick up a healthy hobby that you can use for relief. Maybe that’s the gym, reading, chess. Something that teaches you some discipline but you ultimately enjoy doing.

Most importantly though, recognise that motivation won’t last forever, you have to do stuff you don’t want to if you want to do well. That means studying after a long day and a lot of study. Routine is super important as well, you can cope a lot easier if you have a well formatted plan.

if u need to talk to someone, im always up to talk :)

I'm 13 and and my mom is 33. Things at the school were never great. I'm sorta short so i get picked on some but it was manageable. That was, until one of my classmates showed me a picture of my mom naked. I almost had a panic attack and had to be excused from the classroom. I ended up not showing up to school for a few days (faking sick).

I was hoping that things would cool off but they didn't. As soon as I got to school almost everyone was staring and laughing at me. This has been going on for about a week now. I was wondering how my classmates even got the pictures and apparently my mom advertises her onlyfans on her personal Twitter account. Some students from the school follow her and were able to see the nudes and they have been spread everywhere. I don't even have a Twitter so I didn't know about any of this. The worst part is when I confronted my mom about this she told me that I was overreacting and that sex work is basically the same as working at a bank or a grocery store.

She also said it makes her feel good about herself and that I should be happy that she's more confident now. I told the principal but they can't suspend thousands of students or take anyone's phones. I've been crying in my room everyday for the past week. I don't think I can take it anymore.

I'm 13 and and my mom is 33. Things at the school were never great. I'm sorta short so i get picked on some but it was manageable. That was, until one of my classmates showed me a picture of my mom naked. I almost had a panic attack and had to be excused from the classroom. I ended up not showing up to school for a few days (faking sick).

I was hoping that things would cool off but they didn't. As soon as I got to school almost everyone was staring and laughing at me. This has been going on for about a week now. I was wondering how my classmates even got the pictures and apparently my mom advertises her onlyfans on her personal Twitter account. Some students from the school follow her and were able to see the nudes and they have been spread everywhere. I don't even have a Twitter so I didn't know about any of this. The worst part is when I confronted my mom about this she told me that I was overreacting and that sex work is basically the same as working at a bank or a grocery store.

She also said it makes her feel good about herself and that I should be happy that she's more confident now. I told the principal but they can't suspend thousands of students or take anyone's phones. I've been crying in my room everyday for the past week. I don't think I can take it anymore.

shit, im not specialized in that kinda stuff

school was pretty fun for me! was in a boarding school so i had the protection and acceptance of my friends from the boarding house :)

education wise it was pretty easy.. kinda just put in minimal work but it still worked out to a decent atar of 91 :)

i thought you were like 40

• 4 weeks later...

Get rid of distractions and stuff. Detox yourself from using games as a coping mechanism for stress. I sold my PC, best decision I made in terms of school.

If you’re serious about doing well in school and I’m guessing you’re like a year 12, pick up a healthy hobby that you can use for relief. Maybe that’s the gym, reading, chess. Something that teaches you some discipline but you ultimately enjoy doing.

Most importantly though, recognise that motivation won’t last forever, you have to do stuff you don’t want to if you want to do well. That means studying after a long day and a lot of study. Routine is super important as well, you can cope a lot easier if you have a well formatted plan.

loser

• 2 weeks later...