Discord User#: 👁<strong>👄</strong>👁#6448

Your in-game name: Gerald Genderson

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

unknown.thumb.png.3014b0c7e740ba98b32db16de044c5c6.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

unknown.thumb.png.c71b0ebeb502e9a9d191719d3e37601d.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Nil - see above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Since joining this server, I have taken my time and been granted the privilege of learning the regulars and staff members, and develop a positive rapport with as much of the community as possible, and I intend to continue this. As a previous admin on DarkRP servers that are now gone, I understand the role that trusted members play in providing advice to staff and assistance as required, as well as guiding new and returning players on their DarkRP journey. I would like to continue to assist in events and roleplay to the maximum of my potential, and I would like to improve on these capabilities as a trusted member of the community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

One of my biggest strengths is my ability to adhere to rules while still having fun, and developing an overall positive rapport with the community. I consider myself very easy-going and friendly, and therefore would consider myself fully capable of assisting new and returning players on their DarkRP adventures, while providing advice and support as required. Ultimately, I would like this application to serve as a gauge on how I am perceived in the community - if I need more time to develop a rapport I am happy to put that in, but I would also welcome the ability to serve this community as a trusted member.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, and if I am uncertain, I ensure to ask a member of the staff team prior to undertaking an activity, to ensure that there are no rules broken unintentionally.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes- I would expect nothing less

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes - I have no intention of abusing any powers granted to me

Hey Gerald,

To start of man this is a +1 from me, We have had many interactions together and theyve always been positive, your application is very good explaining why you deserve this role in many different ways. You have 2 days playtime with zero warns which is also a bonus,

I would reccomend boosting your forum and discord activity tho as they are lacking alot.

I wish you best of luck, dont be discouraged if you dont get it the first time around, just re apply and work on the feedback given.

• Like 2

Hello Gerald,

I'm going to be giving you a +1, we have interacted a few times in-game mostly through cop and have been a positive experience.

Your application is well written and you have no active warnings which shows that you understand the rules and are willing to follow the guidelines.

I do agree that your community presence could be a little better; however, I believe you will communicate more with the community as time progresses and believe you have a good chance at helper.

Good luck man

-Mason

• Like 1

+1

I believe you deserve a plus one based on your activity in the server (seeing you around a lot of the time) and the detail you have put into your application shows you care, you clearly understand the rules and I believe you are a perfect fit for the Trusted role.

• Like 1

+1

Haven't seen you around, however, the application itself is genuinely really good and shows that you actually put effort into it, and you've got some forum activity as well which is always good to see. Just make sure you're trying to stay active in-game and keep interacting with others.

Good luck man

- Osama

+1

Actually a fun guy to play with in Crips, has the RP to back it up.

Edit: Guy legit just forgave someone for killing him twice because he was new and didn't know the situation. Actual incredible stuff to see and not resorting to be toxic.

Edited by GolTAW

Hey Gerald,

First of I wanna say that your app is really good you have added as much detail needed, But.

I haven't seen you in game much which is what is needed, even though you have 2d playtime with 0 warns, also not to mention you have poor to no activity in the discord and forums. Unfortunately its going to be a -1.

Goodluck man.

+1

Hello Gerald, giving you a +1. I've seen you many times and have chatted with you which are all positive. 2 day's of playtime with 0 warns which shows an understanding of the rules. Your app is good.

Somewhat active on the forums

Edited by Cunt
  • Like 1

+1

cool guy, played as a Crip with him for like 4 hours straight <strong><span style=💀"> and he was really into the role lol.

great detail for a trusted application and the zero warns really helps. Good Luck Gerald

- ZomZie (The Coolest Guy Ever)

+1

I have had minimal bad interactions with you on the server, we have been in a few sits together but that is more you catching rule breakers. I have no personal issues with you and you have been quite chill on the server. The lack of warns is also a very good sign and shows you understand them and won't abuse them.

Stay safe

-Cooper

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game, discord and forum ranks!:

cowboy: cowboy™#6082

Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

Mersman: mersman#8224

Sinister: Sinister#3344

In order to receive your forum rank message;

morgana: morgana#6840