freerunner nerf

bigchicki

Freerunner should be nerfed with the weapons they use, with how lighweight they are being able to parkour, run faster than other roles and hop around they should be restricted in the weapons they use. SMG's, Pistols and melee weapons should be the ony weapon they are allowed to use. Somebody should not be able to run and hop with an lmg and spray anybody they wish.

+1

Ik all the freerunner mains would be butthurt if they did get nerfed but this actually makes sense and wouldnt be too bad of a nerf considering they only have one con which is a slow lockpick time but they have multiple pros; fast run speed and climb swep. It would make the job a little more balanced.

• Like 1

+1

Now to be fair I pretty much only see free runners using knives anyway but I do 100% believe it would be more realistic if free runners were not able to carry anything other then a 1h or a smg, but alternatively if they are carrying weapons other then a 1h or a smg then they should be set to default speed that normal people go and make them not jump as high.

If we make free runners only be able to carry a knife, 1h and smg then we may as well take the ability of them raiding away... like do you guys see people raiding with a smg? In my opinion if you cant hit a free runner in a gunfight then that's just simply a skill issue because I have never had that problem. Idk go play some CS or an aim trainer.

A lot of comes down to simple skills. Considering Free runner is a trusted role. It’s not as abused as say PD where anyone can choose that role. Free runners are rarely played for RP sakes. A lot of the time it’s maybe 3 people playing free runners and you hardly see them raid. Just parkouring like fools for shits and giggles.

Like combat said free runners really aren't played for rp situations. I normally see them fucking around climbing and jumping off buildings. When they do raid, most bases constrict movement to a hallway so their increased speeds don't really help them much. Even if you are out in the open in a fight if they bunny hop they cant aim in, drastically reducing their accuracy. Taking away their ability to use heavier guns makes them practically useless in fights, because all the smgs/pistols suck ass (excluding the 357) compared to the assault rifles and lmgs.

• 5 months later...