Frankeae's Trusted Application

Frankeae

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318472546/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179103409

Your in-game name: Frankeae Jones

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1627298883081.thumb.png.ee75430d4ba7899e18e9a193acebd1ae.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0 Warns

1627298969259.png.3f5bb9ce411d72f1b77d99ad9f60226e.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve trusted because I am a pretty well known person most people will come up to me and say hi because I am known as the "Lottery Guy" because I always win lotteries. I also look forward to improve peoples experiences because I know some people can be sort of mean so I would rather be nice to people than be mean and ruin their experience and make them think OrbitalRP Is the server for them.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can help people by making them familiar with the rules. I could show them how darkRP works and I could show them around a little bit.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused? Yes i agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes I do

Hey my dude

Receiving trusted is a pretty important role, I believe this role requires activity in-and-out of game!

This the first post you've made on the forums (20mins after you signed up) and I personally haven't seen you on the Discord..

Right now, it'll be a -1 for the reasons above

0 warns with 3 days playtime is fantastic though, very well done on that part! Tells me that you understand the rules :)

Keep up the solid work, hope to see you around more!

• Like 1

+1,

Hows it going lotto man, while im annoyed that you rig the lottos (Lel), you are a pretty awesome dude, you are always kind to people and your play time to warn ratio shows that you clearly know the rules extremely well, I have seen you quite alot in game and hope to see you more in the future.

Regards, Raymond Reddington.

• Like 2

Hey frankeae, i have seen you a few times around the server, in other words i just about know you around the server, you are nice,funny and a good dude, everything is all good from my view im gonna give you a fat +1, good luck and stay safe.

DENIED

I understand and know that you're an active member and you have a great warn list that you have maintained well but unfortunately, your application lacks details and does not show enough your effort on how dedicated you are to be Trusted.

Re-apply in the next week.