Fr4nk's Staff Application

Fr4nk

Questions

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AzmoRL/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170394977

Discord User#: Azmo#6519

Country/Time Zone: NZST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Show Screenshot): I have 3d+ on Orbital, 1w+ on Iconic (Also played an unhealthy amount of Supremacy)

How many warnings do you have? (Show Screenshot): None

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Show Screenshot): None

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Yes, i was staff on IconicRP and took hundreds of tickets. I lost it due to inactivity since i lost interest in the game.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe i deserve this position as making money and grinding the game can get boring but being there to help people and do the right thing is the one thing i can grind. Since i have past staff experience i think that i we suit this role better than some others as i know what and how things work being a staff member. I keep my cool in stressful situations and always try to be fair to anyone and not biased in any way. I also think that there are not enough staff members so if i was an addition to the team it would help out a lot to the player base. I truly think this position is ideal for me as i can control myself very well to not abuse my powers or do anything wrong. When i make mistakes i learn from then and will never argue against advice or criticism, i will take it, learn off it and be better than before.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using Examples): My ability to work as a team is very good as i have been a captain and just played on normal sporting teams through out my life. I have done basketball, football and rugby. These games require lots of team work and are essential skills which i was able to learn. I enjoy having people to work with and doing things with other people and i am always open to others opinions and will hear someone out for what they have to say.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I will bring experience to the staff team as i have been staff before and taken many tickets. I also will bring a passionate hard working member to the team to take on all the challenges that come along the way.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes20210705140358_1.thumb.jpg.40ce67f78b7e51ead9c6ab9be252b31c.jpg20210705140124_1.thumb.jpg.58844c896ebd125b862874035ed73728.jpg

1+

You are Friendly person you are well known in the server, Also you have had previous experience. Fr4nk I do think you have what it takes to be a staff member I also trust you with your capabilities. I've seen you thoroughly read the rules you know what is right and what is wrong that is why i'm going to give you a 1+. Good luck

• Like 1

+1

Dude is more active and reliable than half the staff team. There’s not ever a time where I’ve even seen him slip up or get something wrong. He’s honest and is a valued member of the community. Genuinely hope you get added to the staff team

• Like 1

+1

Another amazing candidate for the staff team.

Not only have you been my friend since I first started GMOD, you have been so helpful with the general roleplay. When it comes to doing weed or base raiding, you always make the game enjoyable. This can be a great factor for a staff member as you help first time players with welcoming arms to teach them the rules.

You don't think you're above any player, you're happy to play with them and teach them.

I genuinely don't have anything for you to improve on other then your past. You became quite inactive when you were last a staff member due to your boredom of the game. I understand that, as myself am in those shoes right now. It's the fact I used to have to keep asking you when you were coming back. Communicating with your staff manager is key so they can organise the team better in your inactiveness.

TLDR;

Positives:

Helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, activeness and more.

Negatives:

Past communication with staff team.

Gathered Notes:

Many people love you, Fr4nk. You're a wonderful person to be around and your roleplay is on top. Keep striving to be better.

Thanks for reading,

Zoe.

• Like 1

+1

I have not interacted with him myself all that much however I have witnessed him perform flawlessly in sit situations as well as having consistent awareness of the rules and how to implement them. Your activity is a massive bonus and I would be more than happy to welcome you to the staff team should it be decided as such.