Fletch

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198985242548/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:512488410

Your in-game name: Fletch

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20211006101530_1.thumb.jpg.1cb87ef1d71b58ad1ab0836ab095bca3.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20211006101540_1.thumb.jpg.41a156d2ed6b153ec07a030d5a570383.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot)

20211006101540_1.thumb.jpg.41a156d2ed6b153ec07a030d5a570383.jpg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

The reason I think I deserve trusted is for many reasons such as I think I can be a person for someone to go to if they are having issues with a job or not understanding it than can come to me and ask me about the job some off the jobs would be like Glorified Gardener, Thief, Meth Cook and many other jobs that I have become familiar with while playing this server. One of the other reasons I think I deserve trusted is because I have no warns have only ever had one verbal from when I was new on the server and because I am donator you can trust me to use the added jobs and features like I have been while I have been a donator. After my first trusted application which was terrible I have thought about what need to do and haven't just gone for trusted right when I hit 2 days instead I gave my self some more thinking time and that's why I am applying now.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

As I said above I would like to be someone that a new member can trust and ask me for help or even base with while I teach them something which I have been doing and this will help the community because new players will feel comfortable playing on this server knowing that there are lots of people around to help them when needed.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes I am familiar with the rules and guidelines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes and understand why.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes

Hey mate

3D+ Play time with 0 warns is great, well done!

However:

To gain the trusted role, you must be more active outside of the game.. this falls under "you must be well known within the community"

You currently have 24 messages on discord, and 2 posts on the forums.

The two posts on the forums are trusted applications...which just isn't enough to be classed as active.

I strongly suggest increasing your activity on the forums and on discord!

Thanks mate

• Like 1

Hey Fletch,

First off I would like to say, 3 days of gametime without any warns is great! Keep it up. However, trusted has many requirements that need to be met, and some of them you just don't fill. I suggest you improve on the things I have listed below.

1. Your activity. Not only in-game, but on the discord and forums as well. You only have 2 posts on the forums, both are trusted applications. This doesn't really strike me as 'active', or as someone who strives to help the community.

2. Being well known throughout the community. Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen you in game or heard your name, and I play everyday and talk to alot of people. A great way to improve this is to try lots of different roles that get you more engaged with people (such as pd), aiming to help people (such as answering questions in OOC, teaching them how to follow rules, how to use certain features etc. ), and to try and talk to and socialize with as many people as you can, and just kind of put yourself out there in the community.

3. Your application. It has a few points that are well mentioned (such as how you say you can be a person people can go to if they need assistance with a job/role, or how you say with trusted you can make new players feel more comfortable), but a few parts of your application are a bit poorly written, or kind off go into an irreverent direction. One line I particularly suggest you shouldn't involve is "because I am donator you can trust me". It's nice that you donate to the server (it really is!), but donator has no influence whatsoever as to whether you can be trusted by people or not. You cannot buy your way into the community. I suggest taking a look at other peoples trusted applications to get a general idea of what to say.

I think if you take my above suggestions into consideration, you could definitely meet the trusted role requirements soon enough. All you need to do is put in a little more dedication, and focus on putting yourself out there. For now, I'm leaving a -1.

hey man, I strongly agree with what both dexter and tuppy has said another thing too is I had noticed quite a lot of spelling errors in your app which could either mean you rushed the application and didn't proofread it for any spelling errors or you just didn't put in the effort to do so that or English isn't your first language so for these reasons I am going to sadly have to -1 this application.

gl with your trusted app <3

Hey Fletch,

I am standing by Froakie, Dexter and Tuppy, they all have reason it well on the '-1'. I BARELY see you in game, and assume you have been in game but I never see you, meaning you do not get yourself involved with community events, this is a massive issue if you have the intension of getting Trusted as community involvement is a prerequisite, from my personal view there is NONE of this. In my opinion, I would prefer to see a MAJOR improvement on this before applying for this role. For now, its a -1 from me.

Sorry Fletch, it is far too early for you to receive trusted. You have played for 3 days. I think you should be patient with your applications, as from previous two applications there has been zero improvement. Furthermore, it gives the sense that you don't really understand what the role involves, and what is required. Here are some things I would suggest which definitely helped me get through trusted.

- Increase your circle. In my first few days, I recruited some of the best players I could find into my group, which would in turn bring my name up in multiple situations such as staff sits, gang fights, mass raids, etc. Furthermore spreading your knowledge in different areas such as leadership and uniqueness, which are key for trusted.

- Forums and Discord activity. Although you hear this from everyone, it is the best thing to do. There's a bit of a stigma I have noticed for people applying for trusted, which is posting completely useless posts just to increase their "forums rep and activity". I suggest steering away from this and actually post constructive content, which will increase your community acknowledgement from the more frequent users on the forums and discord.

- Widen your roles. Best way to attract attention from a wide variety of players? Jump on PD, most of those people are active and usually have a thing or two to say on trusted applications. Create a weed group, drug group, whatever group, create a circle of friends. This will give you the reputation required to become a more trustworthy player.

Hope this was to some help.

Hey Fletch, hope you're doing well.

I'm going to have to give you a -1 for this application. The reason I'm giving you a negative is because I don't see you active as much in the discord and around on the server. Your playtime and 0 warns is great and I hope you continue to keep this up. I hope to see you active around the server more and around on the discord chatting with the community members, hopefully then I can give you a +1. Being a trusted member of the community is a privilege given to those who are a good role model for the community and hopefully in time you can work towards that goal.

All the best with you application.

I think a lot of other people have already provided you with detailed feedback and they definitely provide useful areas you can improve on.

I definitely see potential in you receiving trusted, however, I don't believe that this application is quite up to standard yet for a few reasons...

Firstly, as much as you have provided a decent level of detail, it still seems as though this application has been rushed to a certain degree and that your answers could have been thought out a little more. You need to really prove that you are trustworthy outside of just having no warns and donating to the server. I can agree that you haven't abused any specialties that you may have received as a donator, however, this shouldn't be something to stand out with when applying for trusted.

Secondly, from what I have gathered in regards to other replies/feedback, you seem active in-game, which is great, but as everyone else has said, an improvement with your activity within the entire community (Discord, Forums etc.) is definitely something that needs to be improved on.

Thirdly, being trusted isn't always just about helping out new players. You will be interacting with the returning player base regularly and you need to explain how you can be trusted amongst other players and what benefits you can bring to them as a trusted member (I know you did outline it at the beginning of the first paragraph, however, more detail would be beneficial!).

I wish you all the best for your application, however, it's a -1 from me. Sorry!