Fideli Ephriam

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Time.jpg.031c3e3d7e975f6e2c125b0a20c5fd0f.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20220117210958_1.thumb.jpg.7bc06709f11c17a41acd696d624875c8.jpg

I'm not proud of what I did back then

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

One 12h Toolgun Blacklist and a Perma ban

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I do believe I've changed as a player during the time I got those warnings/perm ban, purely because I never insisted on playing Gmod or even wanting to try out this server ever again, so I was a mingey player. I've tried meeting new people and showing that I can RP and follow the rules and that's what trusted players are given as a responsibility, to help all players understand the rules. Earning the trusted rank would allow myself and others to engage with yet another player who owns the trusted in-game roles opening slightly more windows to roleplaying

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

The Trusted rank is purely given to those people who swear to show that they know the rules and they shall not break them, and knowing those rules should also be used to provide players with the knowledge to keep Orbital DarkRP a fun environment for those new and old. So holding the responsibility with this rank should show no rules broken on my record again or I'll lose the trust of the community once again.

Owning the Trusted Rank will not only benefit me with the perms, but I'd be willing to teach other players the knowledge I know on how to do wiremod, fading doors, etc.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, Very Familiar

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I agree

Cheers for Reading

Edited by Fideli Ephriam
  • Like 1

Hey, man, this application is incredible. It's packed with information. I haven't seen you in game, but I've seen you on the discord and on the forums a lot. You have a lot of play-time on this Garry's Mod server, and your quantity of play-time to your warnings shows you know the rules very well and have a solid application. I'm going to give you a +1 . best wishes with your application

-1 Decent amount of effort put in to PD. Haven't had a bad interaction with you. Clearly you have learnt from your mistakes, last warn 5 months ago. even tho you clearly went inactive inbetween. I feel like you could spend more time on the server and getting more known as well as more activity on forums, . Goodluck on trusted. Edited by krobby
  • Like 2

-1 Your app is detailed well and it has a good format. You tend to have good history with supremacy which is great. I haven't seen you in game much and your activity is lacking on the forums. I think with a little more playtime and general activity across the forums and discord will show that you are deserving of trusted. Good luck!
  • Like 1

I would like to start off with when you got your warns. Yes you only have 2 warns with 2 days game time which looks good, BUT I investigated into it a bit more and it appears that you acquired these in the earlier stage of the servers life. This tells me that you joined the server when it wasn’t as popular and new and you obviously joined to cause trouble and ruin others player’s experience. So now that you decide to come back to play Garry’s Mod and see that Orbital Servers is the most populated and premium community in AU you now want to apply for the Trusted role?

Secondly I personally don’t recall ever seeing you in game and on the forums/discord. I would like to see you increase your activity overall as I haven’t really gotten to know what type of player you really are. Your application is ok but it isn’t the most detailed.

I understand that you may have had a good reputation on Supremacy, this is an application for Orbital Servers. So far from what I can tell what you have achieved in this community, you joined to be a minge on the earlier stage of the server, you have joined back when the server is at its best and continues to get better, you have gained some game time and now applying for Trusted. Unfortunately that’s doesn’t cut it for me man you have to do better than that. I don’t know you personally I’m sure you’re a nice person and I’m not holding anything against you I’m just going of what I see and my experience with you. Good luck with your application and hope to see you on the server soon! :)

I have not seen you on nearly at all and I have had only 1 interaction with you on the server and you don't have the best play time either plus your warns with your play time isn't great.

on the good side you have great detail in your app.

please become more active on the server and get people to know you better.

Good luck :)

• Like 1

I’ve seen you a few times in game and you’ve helped me once or twice and that is a big factor of being trusted, your app is also very well detailed.

on the other hand I haven’t really seen you on discord or forums but tbh my activity has been lacking lately

I will give you a +1 just fix up your forum and discord activity

• Like 2

+1 From me

-Let me just say, your discord activity is beautiful, 171 pages on the main discord! 67 pages on the Pd discord

-You havent shown a single bit of toxicity in game and honestly my first impressions of you were that of shock and awe, you had knowledge many don't instantly and honestly you are a fun person to play with

-Your application shows good effort has been put into it and it does look like you have matured a large amount compared to 5 months ago.

-Your activity in game is pretty decent although 2d playtime is the bare minimum and a little bit more time on the server prior to applying would be good but I wont hold this against you as I did the same.

Honestly wish you the best of luck mate

~Taser Sniper

• Like 1