fibbers trusted applications +1

Fibber

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:591083549

Discord User#: Jaycob#8005

Your in-game name: fibber

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1661160436355.thumb.png.c8724597a9af138d616f46e5a6869f12.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1661160467358.thumb.png.757db46cbcd3623dd621ef0c6c26dec9.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I recently came back to this server after going inactive for at least 6 months. The first days I came back to this server, I was greeted with many familiar faces with people I used to play with on Iconic and early stages of Orbital. My interactions with players are quite friendly and I get to meet a lot of interesting and new people. When it comes to my overall experience on other servers, this server is what I thoroughly enjoy and will keep on playing. I’m applying for trusted to provide knowledge to others, lending a hand in wiremod, from previous servers that I have played with the add-on. Becoming trusted, I will commit to beneficing the server in all types of different ways. If that’s helping the fresh players or giving my wire mod knowledge to anyone who is willing to learn and use wiremod for themselves. I’m willing to have deep and meaningful conversations with people and have a good laugh.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I often see a lot of players breaking minor rules, I think with this role I could stand out more than the average player just so they have that little bit more trust of me trying to help them out. I can help the community out with wiremod and people needing any additional information on particular sections/rules. With rule breakers I point them out on the spot, with making clear and precise tickets.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am familiar with the rules and if unsure of a rule, I will always ask an admin, to clear the grey spots.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?

I completely agree with this and would 100% understand.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Absolutely.

• Like 1

+1

I believe that you're a perfect applicant for trusted, your last warns were in 2021 which is a great improvement, sits with you have been pleasant and you are respectful and listen, your application is decently detailed and you have great intentions as well as being on almost every day. The only thing I'll suggest is that you post on forums more often and interact in the community outside of the game, as I don't believe you're in the discord either.

Good luck man

- Osama

Edited by Mr Osama
  • Like 1

+1

I've seen you around here and there in the corner of my eye, even had you in a few sits were you've been calm and collected, from memory I haven't had a sit with you being on the punished end, and for those reasons I hope to see you get the trusted rank!

-Adam Lui

• Like 1

+1

I've interacted with you a few times and you seem very nice. Your application is well put together and I believe you have good intentions with the role. Your lack of warns in past months is probably due to your inactivity but your long playtime and 4 warns is great! I hope you get Trusted and help out the new people~

• Like 1

+1

Seen you on the server many times and have taken many tickets with you. You seem to be chill and you help people out when needed. Your application is well detailed and you have a good amount of time on the server. Your warns are not active, stating that you know and enforce the rules. I believe you can improve your activity throughout the Discord/Forums as that is where you lack the most in, good luck!

"Patrolling the Mojave Almost Makes You Wish For a Nuclear Winter"

• Like 1

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on achieving trusted! I am impressed by such a positive response in this short amount of time.

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game, discord and forum ranks!:

Garry Newman: MrScammerMan#7118

Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

Mersman: mersman#8224

Pharam: chicken#1337