Fetus Milkshake's Dt-CO Application

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:32779664

Discord User#:

Seraphim#9968

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1683976181636.thumb.png.fd10e2a147c86abd27b877a285ce43b5.pngLots of playtime.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1683976366302.thumb.png.570a09878d5c5bad2f012c00f20df186.png

Only 3 warns.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1 WBL from 9 months ago, no bans.

What is your current Police rank?:

Inspector is my current Police rank.

What is your current SWAT rank?:

Private First Class is my current SWAT rank.

What is your current Detective rank?:

Detective Senior Sergeant is my current Detective rank.

What are your other ranks? (Sniper, Medic, etc.):

I am ranked Private First Class for all other PD sects.

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner/Commander/Dt-CO?:

I believe that I should be Dt-CO because the detective branch needs a significant revival. I was previously Dt-CO a few months ago. At that time the Detective PD branch was doing well and had a good amount of activity relative to the other branches in the PD. I think that I should be Dt-CO because I can assist in bringing the PD back into action and give it a good shot at livelihood once again.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I would be giving my service to the Orbital and PD community as someone who can construct and run effective methods to bring back activity to the server. I can and will encourage good levels of activity for Orbital Servers and the PD through hosting unique events both in-game and out-of-game. For evidence of these activities search through the PD Discord's detective-announcements and training-broadcast channels for PD events and promoted activities hosted by myself. My last event as Dt-CO had 10+ people in attendance which was quite high for the branch.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I am as of right now active on Detective most out of every job in the game. I have previous experience being a Dt-CO and also as a Commissioner. I have the capability to create unique and interesting environments for the Detective branch and for the Orbital PD as a whole. I hope to revive the PD Detective branch and bring players back to the server.

Additional Comments:

Mozzarella cheese stuffed-crust is amazing and can make any pizza much better than it already is.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

I agree not to abuse or misuse any of the powers given to me.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that my powers will be stripped in it's entirety if abused.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

I agree to follow any expectations given to me.

1683976228231.thumb.png.35154547900470e84c6656bc92142248.png

+1

Idk seems like you deserve it, don't really see any other DT Heads doing anything so hopefully you will do something more. Well written app, seems mature and has a good understanding of the rules. Low amounts of warns and has a high amount of playtime. Seems suitable for the role

• Like 1

This goofy ah fella actually vanishes from the server and returns to put his dick in the running for a made up title with a made up significance in a made up game. Instead of trying to be a commander, how about you put your detective skills to work and find yourself some bitches holy fuck.

jokes aside, from what I've learned about you, I don't think investing your time and effort for a declining (being generous here) pd player base. go focus on ur law degree or urself. luv u.

-The Real Mythic Queers

-Biggiesmalls likes midgets with NDIS payments.

+1

I trust that you can bring PD back from the dead. You have come back and have played for a few weeks on the server so it's good to see you back. You used to be a staff so I wouldn't see you abusing your powers anytime soon.

• Like 1

+1

This is definitely a bit of a hard choice to make as you did suddenly leave the community, and have only made a recent return. But throughout conversations with you and seeing how you're interacting with others I believe you genuinely want this opportunity and would like to build yourself back up on the server. I believe starting here could be a good segway back into the community.

• Like 1