Fetus Milkshake's DT-Co AND Commissioner application

Fetus Milkshake

EDIT: I was told that I can make this an application for BOTH Commissioner and DT-CO so I have done so. I asked by TerrA to make this a commissioner application as there is currently a lack of Commissioners, however I was given the green-light to make this an application for both positions.

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:32779664

Discord User#:

Seraphim#9968

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1w 5d 8h

GAMETIME.thumb.jpg.f82417fa90fd5e32866205f984d27e81.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

3 only20221130201710_1.thumb.jpg.52f687bea931bb91e9330b760519f61b.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1 blacklist only (refer to warnings picture above)

What is your current Police rank?:

Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?:

Private

What is your current Detective rank?:

Detective Sergeant

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner/Commander/Dt-CO?:

I believe I should be DT-CO as I understand the PD rules and guidelines very well. I am filling out this application for DT-Co as Wallaby has suggested for me to do so, I am assuming he thinks I will be a good replacement for Cunt as DT-CO who has just become the new DBO. I have been promoted on every training event I have attended to this day. On Detective I was promoted to Sergeant after Senior Sergeant an hour after it was made available to me. I think that I am ready to join the PD Detective department as a DT-Co.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I believe that I can give a high level of insight into Detective operations and assist in the creation of new and informative Detective guidelines and booklets as to my knowledge the old Detective handbook is currently unavailable. I am excellent at creating, writing and editing documents (I study Law irl). I have studied Police Courts and Criminal Law relevant subjects and have achieved 7s in these classes. The real world experience and relevant observations I can bring to the PD as DT-Co is likely unmatched. I frequently attend court in real life (mostly criminal as civil is boring as shit) for study. For these reasons mentioned before you I believe I can bring a cogent and effective Detective Department to life, as currently it is lacking in numbers compared to SWAT and PD. I aim to make the Detective role more engaging for all who participate.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?:

I am always helping new Police Officers on the server with various things. For example, today I have trained 4 probational officers (three of which I did at the same time) and there is a good chance I will train even more today and later on as I am happy to do so. I have trained a total of 6 probational officers in 3 days. To my knowledge this number is unsurpassed by those not in a PD command position. As mentioned before I have some real world experience with this role and would be highly engaged in this role. I am always willing to assist new members in our community on Orbital DarkRP.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

Yes, I understand and I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I understand and I agree

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

Yes, I understand and I agree to follow all expectations

Edited by Fetus Milkshake

Huge +1

To start off with 1 nearly 2 weeks playtime with 3 warns is really good, You are greatly well known in both server and PD community, You are great ranks on PD and detective (Swat doesn't matter because SWAT suck). You work hard on Detective and i only see the best coming from you, your calm and collective, active and understand when you or others have done wrong, i belive that you are a perfect fit in the command team and i am very happy that you are deciding to join DT-CO. i belive i iwll only see great stuff from you keep it up!

Best of luck: wallaby <3

+1

Mate l see you every now and then playing detective and securing some arrest and playing brilliantly as a Detective, Your barely have many warns with almost 2 weeks of playtime show you know how to follow the rules and guidelines of being apart of PD, and l do view you as a perfect fit for DT-CO (Detectives are better than Police)

+1

Fetus is most definitely fit for the position of DT-CO. He is probably the most active detective that the police department has and although I don't really know too much about detective I see him make quite a few reports which I know are one of the most important things a detective does. He also has no recent warns and his only warns being over a month ago which is really great considering he has a whole 2 weeks of playtime. I believe fetus deserves a spot in the command team for those reasons. Goodluck fetus!

- ZomZie

+1

Well fetus I reckon you'd make a pretty good DT-CO as I often see you spending time on the server as a detective of which you clearly take seriously. Additionally I've seen you taking up responsibility and training probational officers which to me show maturity and willingness for this position, your warnings are pretty old with the most recent warn being about a month old and you have a week and 5 days on the server which only serves to boost your dedication to the server

Good luck man!

+1

Easy decision from me, fetus is one of the most active detectives and shows the many qualities that is needed from a DT-CO.

Fetus shows up to every event and is always participating with others in the PD shows his dedicated and involvement within and I believe he will make a very good DT-CO and I look forward to seeing him on the command team.

Good luck Fetus

Hello Fetus,

its gonna be a +1 from me,

To start of, not only have you been an active member within the community, you have been doing great on staff aswell. Great forums and discord activity also activity within PD aswell which always encourages more roleplay opportunities.

Active on all sides of the server whether its out of the server or within, great application detailing why you deserve this position. Not much else to say that hasnt been said already.

Great guy all around, defiently fit for this role, cant wait to see what you do on the command team.