Favourite Music + Music Reccomendations Thread

Zade

This thread is made to engage the community in sharing their interests in music.

I'd like to hear everyone's favourite song, genre or artist!

I'm a big metal fan but I'm not the biggest as it's not the only thing I listen to.

I enjoy fast paced songs with high BPM.

Currently my favourite song is

I really enjoy it's instrumentals so much and the guitar solos.

Matt Heafy's vocals really peaked on this song and highlights his skill as well as the flow of the song.

Let me know your favourite song!<span style=🎵">

200.gif

• Like 2

My favourite Band currently are SABATON. they are a heavy metal band that originated in Sweden, 99% of their music is based on wartime history.

My favourite single artist currently, is Willie Nelson. He is an American country/western singer. He made the song Cruel World for the game RDR2. He has also had many hits such as the album outlaws that he made with Johnny Cash.

My favourite Film Theme song is World War Z and The Shining. They are so simple and easy to play but to me is the best theme music I have ever heard.

P.S. Rap = Bad

My favourite Band currently are SABATON. they are a heavy metal band that originated in Sweden, 99% of their music is based on wartime history.

My favourite single artist currently, is Willie Nelson. He is an American country/western singer. He made the song Cruel World for the game RDR2. He has also had many hits such as the album outlaws that he made with Johnny Cash.

My favourite Film Theme song is World War Z and The Shining. They are so simple and easy to play but to me is the best theme music I have ever heard.

P.S. Rap = Bad

I love sabaton too! Im excited for their new album to drop.

I dont think any music is bad because it all comes down to the person, I don't listen to a lot of rap but there are some songs I can enjoy

The Weeknd, Drake, Doja Cat, WILLOW, bbno$, Yung Gravy, KSI, Dua Lipa, Ariana Grande, Harry Styles, Childish and Gambino are my go to's. It is safe to say that I like most of the mainstream artists as well as underrated ones that I hadn't mentioned on this list as there are a lot, but these are the ones I always listen.
  • Like 2

The Weeknd, Drake, Doja Cat, WILLOW, bbno$, Yung Gravy, KSI, Dua Lipa, Ariana Grande, Harry Styles, Childish and Gambino are my go to's. It is safe to say that I like most of the mainstream artists as well as underrated ones that I hadn't mentioned on this list as there are a lot, but these are the ones I always listen.

I've listened to some of these artists and can agree they're really good man.

Good variety of artists too dude.

Kanye gotta be my overall favourite artist, however i listen to a buttload of mainstream and underground rap.

I dabble a lot in disco/house music and indie music too, i will really listen to anything. I use songs along the lines of Trivium at the gym because that sort of metal really makes me work.

Always good to be open to new music recommendations though, taste can change very quickly.

• Like 1

ay man i can vibe to bbno$,yung gravy and gambino any day, though ive gotta say my favourite type of music is sad, but not edgy sad, for example i really like EDEN, Ollie, FINNEAS, and anson seabra, but i'll gladly listen to any music but rn my favourite two songs are the old 2014 classic DANCIN' Krono remix, and music sounds better with you, glad we all comin out with a good variance of tastes though.