Fable Sinclair's Trusted Application

IMSoFABLE

First Trusted application so plz do let me know where i can improve, feedback always encouraged.

Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/IMSoFABLE-_-

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:139273526

Discord User#:

XxIMSoFABLExX#2167

Your in-game name:

Fable Sinclair

What is your gametime? 20220114010354_1.thumb.jpg.416c2d65c8f50004184df40aa2987c8c.jpg

How many warnings do you have?:20220114010340_1.thumb.jpg.759dbf8d6eef468bc4ede7dbce9f4134.jpg

This Warning has a long story behind it but to some it up in short for the sake of reading, I was being Raided and as i have to use my phone hotspot from time to time i lag out on occasion and this happened to be one of those times, i didnt even argue it as there was so much on my end to explain for a full story so i did take it on the chin fair and square and respected the decision because in the end it is still somewhat the same.

Also to be 100% honest i have one verbal warning (vexi Might still remember this ) i can think of which was late December, it had to do with removing printers during a raid and that was purely because i didnt know the specifics behind raid mechanics and it went on for the whole ten minutes.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?:

Absolutely none (that i could find anywhere or that im aware of)

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Firstly i know i am only still super fresh to the forums and im not exactly the most active person on the discord so far, and i am working hard to improve this but hear me out. Having just shy of 400 hours in gmod, as well as a large amount of experience playing on DarkRP servers, I feel I understand and respect how important it is to follow the rules in order for everyone to have a good time. But yet at the same time, Enjoy a bit of Dumbassery with the boys.(Respectfully within the rules) I still remember how clueless I was when I first discovered DarkRP as it was like nothing I'd played before running around clueless,Randomly getting killed and just learning over time in general, and because of that I understand how new players can not(especially considering my verbal warning) know they are breaking rules or that somebody is infront of them doing the same, so I always make sure to let them know or make a ticket instead of just ignoring it, inform them or try to assist them in any small way i can.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Like I touched on above, I always make sure that when I see someone breaking the rules or generally in need of some help, that I let them know about what rule is broken or inform them about certain rules or even attempt to correct the behavior if its bad enough(although i cant do alot and haven't had an instance bad enough to warrant a ticket as of yet)

I can contribute back to the community regardless of my rank as i find Donator a fine alternative in the meantime. However, if given the opportunity to be a trusted player I would help the newer players experience on the server be that little more enjoyable. Even down to as simple as showing someone how to setup and run there first methlab or build a fading door or even just drop money.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes and learning more and more everyday even more so considering all the current talk of taser rush removal and other rules being brought up.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I expect nothing less from such a well respected and well maintained sever such as this.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree 100%

Thank you for taking the time to read and/or Respond i look forward to hearing everyones opinions.

I want to start off with your honesty within your application. You didn't have to tell us or even mention the fact you have a verbal warning but you still decided to anyway, I appreciate your honesty and respect you for that. Your application is detailed with the formatting being easy to read and looking clean. I can clearly see that you have put in the effort and would like to thank you for that. But I personally believe that you should get a little more experience within the community first before you get the Trusted role. I would like to see more activity on the forums or the discord from you. And I haven't seen you too much in game so far also that little bit extra game time would help with getting to know the server rules more. Good first application I just feel you need to focus on those points first. Good luck!

-1 It’s a amazing application it shows the effort you’ve put into this app it also mentions unnecessary stuff, like that verbal warn but its great to be honest but due to being in active on the forums and not well known within the community, I believe you should reapply in the future once you get more comfortable Best of luck!

+1

I’ve had a few interactions with you in game and none were bad, your game time is ok and I do like the detail to you application like pointing out your verbal warn, I like honesty and in my opinion I think you understand what you did was wrong and learnt from your mistake.

But on the other hand your forum activity is lacking as this is your only post, and with your warn it’s fairly recent so that doesn’t exactly look good on your app.

Good luck (:

Hey man,

First of all, I will say there are no faults with your application, it is incredibly detailed and impressive.

The reason I'm going to have to -1 you is that...

1. I haven't seen you around much, so I can't really judge how you RP or your relations with other players, though this is not entirely your fault.

2. You do have a recent verbal warning, and while I really appreciate you admitting to it in your application, it shows great maturity. It is something that we want to ensure trusted players do not receive as trusted players should be looked to as mentor's by newer players.

3. The big one for me is, this is a fresh forum account. with no other forum activity on it, Trusted players are to ensure they have a great community presence, not just on the server, but on our external platforms, such as the forums and discord. Please try to improve this one, as it is incredibly important.

I wish you the best for your application, and if you work on points 2 & 3 in particular, I see no reason for you to get trusted.

Thanks,

• Like 1

Some may believe that the verbal is something that would hold him back, however, I think that the honesty is a much more significant trait than a minor roleplay mistake. Everyone makes them, hence why he wasn’t actually warned for it.

The only real criticism that you’ve received from most on your app is forum activity, which sure, definitely can be improved, however, I trust that you’re willing to make this improvement with the given responses already as you’ve stated at the top of your app. Even if you just respond to other applications with your own 2 cents is enough to show you’re willing to help others improve.

You only have 2 messages on the discord, again, pretty easy fix, don’t be shy to jump in on conversations or helping people in #questions

Regardless of your forum and discord interaction, I still think your community presence is good.

Warning to playtime ratio is very above average, and shows that you are a serious player and never intended to minge.

Application is succinct and well presented.

In all realism, if my only negative drawback is that you need to talk more, I believe we can trust you to make these improvements regardless.

For my reasoning above, +1

• Like 2

Hey Man

I'm going to be honest, I haven't really seen much of you. We probally have crossed paths before but I don't recall it. This is probally due to the current lack of community presence you have within the discord and fourms. I tend to remember people better if I've seen them in the discord or fourms.

While your rule knowledge is great and you are very honest aswell as putting forth a good application. Your presence isn't there yet. This is the easiest but in my view the most important prerequisite of them all!

Anyways, good luck man! Wish you all the best

+1

look your warns are recent but i hope you leaned from your mistake and realised what you did.

on the good side i have seen you a lot on the server and you are active and from what i know you are nice to talk and RolePlay with and that is good and i have never had a bad interaction with you and i hope you keep it up.

Good luck :)

+1 From me

Your discord and Forum activity is severely lacking at the time of me posting this reply with only 2 messages on the main discord and a little over 1 page on the PD discord, and just this application on the forum so this needs to be improved majorly before I can expect many people to be happy.

-I do however believe you deserve the Trusted role as you do seem to be pretty active in game especially as PD which I personally see you on more often then other jobs in my own experience.

-Your honesty in regards to the verbal warning by Vexi is admirable and I do think that is something that someone applying for the Trusted role should be willing to let people know before they give their decision.

-Your application itself does have a good amount of effort and detail put into it with the minor bit of immaturity " Enjoy a bit of Dumbassery with the boys. " but that is fine as long as you said you do it within the boundaries of the rules.

-4 Days of playtime with 1 warning as you said it was your Hotspot that was the cause of the leaving is decent.

Only other thing I might add is try to talk and interact with more people as it does seem that others don't know much about you but overall I think if you improve on activity in regards to discord and the forums, you are worthy of Trusted, Good luck dude.

~Taser Sniper

Hey man,

Sadly I'm going to -1 your app and my main cause of this is because I've never seen you on the server or ever interacted with you, also you only have 3 messages on the forums. I highly suggest that you get more people to know who you are e.g. talking to people in-game/forums or the discord. Good luck with your app.

Denied

Your forum participation and community presence are lacking. as you have a fresh forum and Discord account before your application. As a result, we feel you will be required to engage with the community more by replying to questions in Discord or OOC as well as threads on the forums. On the bright side, your application is well-crafted, and you were upfront about your mistakes.

Please reapply in 1 week.