Ethan/goblinsquire's Trusted Application

Ethan

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199167974475/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:603854373

In Game Name: Ethan

What Is Your Game Time?:

1626692080909.png.b5be628fb648c7973c2fb7ebbd15680c.png

How Many Warnings Do You Have (Post a Screenshot): 1626692169107.thumb.png.44828fc1b2e75b639f5372a0fbeccc38.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?: I have been playing orbital for a while and I've thought that I've made some good builds that could help some people that aren't so good at building and there are a lot more game opportunities which would make the game a lot better to play than it is already.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?: I could make good builds for people to get so they can have a good time playing the game.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: Yes throughout playing the game I've been taught a lot from others and i have spent numerous hours looking at and understanding the rules of orbital

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I agree

No effort in the application and never seen you before on the server.

Thank you for your feedback I'm sorry that you haven't seen me around before because I'm on quite often and if the application does get declined then I will make sure I put more effort into my next one

you are very active in game with 6 days playtime

you are not active on forums/discord

not much detail in your app

If you become more active in forums/discord and improve the detail in your app I will be able to give you a +1

good luck with your app !

,Unboltedglobe