el habibi's trusted app

foopy

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199282928303/home/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:661331287

Discord User#: not jacob westt#9942

Your in-game name: el habibi

What is your gametime?:

20230225152500_1.thumb.jpg.8fa6c074f8f76717f456041c0645a02b.jpg

How many warnings/blacklists/bans do you have?:

20230225152323_1.thumb.jpg.d7192f6a78cd37c4266f34fdba437a38.jpg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?: I believe that I could really help out in the community, even though I have had some punishments in the past (mostly misunderstandings), I would say I am a helpful person, and is caring for all community, such as helping new players understand the game, teaching others, and being there for others when they need it, which, is why I believe I would be a great candidate for Trusted.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?: Like I mentioned in the paragraph above, I could do things such as helping new players understand the game, teach others things, being there for others when they need it, being compationate and caring to the community as a whole, and a lot more.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: Yes, I have made sure to read the rules a bit back.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I completely agree, Trusted is a privilage and should not be misused.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?: Yes, like I said before, it is a privilage to be trusted by the staff and should not be abused/misused.

Edited by foopy

ما الاخبار حبيبي.

Although you have received several warnings this year, it's been at least a week since your last one. You are online quite often and I personally have never had a bad experience with you. You are helpful to newer players and anyone who just needs assistance. Your week of playtime is also a good thing.

If you don't get accepted, I suggest reading the rules again and going for 2 weeks without a warn.

Take my +1! (=^ ◡ ^=)ノ

• Like 1

Fat +1

After a break from the server I came back and was instantly greeted by this kind fellow. I think el habibi will be a great Trusted member. Every time I've logged on I have seen el habibi interacting with many people on the server, he has gotten pretty well known by everyone.

He has been quiet active in the Discord but the Forum activity could use a little work.

But aside from that I think el habibi deservers Trusted.

• Like 1

+1

El habibi is definitely on the better side of orbital users, I've never seen him minge or be annoying in any way, I believe he made need to re-read over the rules or be more careful as they are still fairly recent as catmealz stated, but considering his playtime it's not too bad, I had around the same amount.

You are well-suited for this role.

Good luck ! (Looking good so far)