El Dipablo's trusted app

El Dipablo

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199038955459

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:539344865

Discord User#: tfreak1005#0997

Your in-game Name: El Dipablo

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1643073705021.thumb.png.a33754d2997b4cad88533de186578090.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1643073727109.thumb.png.df06dbd1dd8bab3e1104f014e7093f4b.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I think that I should get the trusted role as I am always helping new players with whatever they need, I've also put a a fair bit of time into the server recently and have received no warns

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can help the community as a trusted member by continuing to help new players where I can and guiding them to enjoy themselves on the server, I would also be helping people with the rules if they are unsure or need a refresher

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? I am familiar with the rules of orbital and constantly check the rules if I second guess myself, as sometimes what I thought was right was not right.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I understand that I will lose this rank I do something that warrants it

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I do agree

• Like 1

+1

you are very nice to everyone and help anyone that you can I have only had good interactions with you. you do also have good detail in your app.

I'm not sure if your active on the discord or the forum's but that's fine.

good luck with your app :)

+1

Has been upholding the same values that I have known him for to this day.

Active in game. As many have already said, your forum and discord activity are subpar but if I know you well enough, you’ll improve on it.

Always engages RP with enthusiasm and has a great understanding of the roles. While you have had questionable intentions during Iconic (I cant really talk tbh) but there have been apparent improvements since.