El Dipablos ban apeal

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/):

In-game name: El Dipablo

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): like.... 10: 30 ish (acdt)

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Console

Further details: I was banned for mrdm, I feel that this is a false claim. as there was lots of rdm going on at the time, I as a police officer was protecting my fellow man, there was lots of crossfire as may be evident in logs. I really enjoy orbital and although I haven't been active as of recent due to irl reasons I would like to say that I am sorry for emotionally crippling people due to the crossfire that has happened.

I would also like to note that I was unaware my key bind for miss click was not operating as it should have.

Any evidence you can provide: there is no evidence that I can present

Have you become familiar with the rules?: I have become familiar with all the rules that I haven't broken, and will continue to try and abide by the rules as I am a normal role model for this community

Greetings, El Dipablo!

I was the staff member who issued the ban via console since I had gotten a report via Discord at the time of the ban on two people mass RDMing about 70 PEOon spawn. I was provided with the SteamID and initiated the ban, which I confirmed with our fellow Head Administrator Fisckii, who stated that he had received approximately 6 tickets at the time, which he couldn't attend because he was already on a ticket with someone else. Now, if you go back over the logs carefully, you'll notice that you started practically all of the fights at spawn, and your claim on Discord was "BRUH WHAT, I DIDN'T RDM, I PROTECTED THE GOOD PEOPLE FROM THE RDMERES." However, as I earlier mentioned, you initiated practically all of the combat, take a look at the logs that state Instigator at the upper left and 100%. It covers four pages in total. I believe your intentions are clear and malicious; nonetheless, let us wait and see what the higher-ups have to say about this.

Proof:

1649426889866.thumb.jpeg.f168f0b2cf9407f4add21bb787866d79.jpeg

1649426897829.thumb.jpeg.364b54e7579bacff32b1116adf5a5a9f.jpeg

1649426906703.thumb.jpeg.eaf9c98ff9b672e2e3d5e00aaa01dc6c.jpeg

1649426914270.thumb.jpeg.c0fa2dcd6b70158824c37a6470f1bd17.jpeg

1649426921735.thumb.jpeg.b8357dd8c26bd53886152377321494fe.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Looking through logs TerrAZ has provided, you have indeed killed alot of people. These appear to have no vaild RP reason (just because everyone else is RDMing, dosn't mean its fine).

I would furthermore apoligise for how late I got to this appeal.

For the reasons stated above

Your ban is valid and will stay